Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If someone says that they will NEVER post again on NSC...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Not unless the 'I'm never going to watch that shower of shite again' exclamation after a 4-0 home defeat to Crewe (for example) is also enforced

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I reckon they should be banned from starting any new threads for 6 months after they come back from a flounce.

This.

Also any posters ASKING to be banned following a flounce (maybe about a footy related charity for example) and it not being done :wink:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Flounces used to be part of a Friday on NSC. I miss them.

Someone therefore dressing as we imagine their character to seem and us delivering a public hanging or deathly pelting?

I meant to say YES to this. it's been a while and all the buttons have changed..

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Have two accounts, then you can threaten not to post again and use your second account. I bet that has been done before! (not by me)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There should be a thread dedicated to taking the piss out of the flouncer for 24 hours. It should be a sticky, then deleted after the 24 hours is up (unless it makes Gold)

He never PUBLICLY declared he was buggering off tho. He just hasnt posted in ages.

Its not the same thing.

CORRECT as ever TMLS. And yet when I reapprear I see people who have VOWED to never post. I find it odd and a little sad.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
As this seems to be directed at me UB and Questions, here goes. I asked Bozza to be banned about 2 months ago as I was getting a lot of stick and wanted to stop myself from being drawn further into it. It was made public. I did not specifically flounce before this I just left. I had intended to not post again and let US die but I asked to be allowed in again and I needed to check PM's for some important stuff I needed and I wanted to do posts re the REMF Brighton Marathon team to help promote that, which I couldn't do. Other than that I was drawn back in as the site is addictive and I have an addictive personality. I did speak to someone yesterday who I know who said " you really have a lot of enemies on NSC don't you ? " So why I post I don't know. Some sort of Masochism I suppose. I did not join this site to get lots of enemies and don't have any in real life to my knowledge. People do flounce and come back as it is addictive. Maybe if people leave they should not be allowed back in. I guess it is Bozza's call.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here