Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Prescott says no....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
are we advocating a civil disobediance statement at the Plymouth game????

Because if it is true that there is no future at the club if Flamer is rejected, then what the hell does it matter if we run on the pitch with a banner reading............" BHA RIP 2004"

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
perth seagull said:
Someone should assasinate him.
(waits until decision to say what he wants too)

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I don't even want to think about the decision if it is NO makes me nervous just thinking about it.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
He can't say no.

Too much has been invested by the Club and the Council, if it was going to be turned down it would have been a long time ago.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I'll climb up onto his roof in London and have a dump down his chimney and leave him some LOGS to Burn !!!!!

:angry:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It really is the one thing that is unimagineable.

I really have no idea how I would react to a "no" decision, as it's too awful to contemplate.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I think we would have to consider burnong his wife at a stake on the pitch at half time while he watches, then do the same to him.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I think we should get him to bring a massive pipe with the word dream on it,and he could hand it to dick tight.

But really if he does say no,Dick knight and smiler (perry) should resign instantly.

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
Dick Knight will resign !

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've almost convinced myself now that Prescott will say yes, so I'm going to be stunned if he turns it down.

I will be so gutted. Having said that, I don't think you can actually threaten Two Jags, guys, he just puts his stamp on it surely. The decision is made by a bunch of civil servant flunkies who look at the evidence, make a recommendation and pass it to him to scrawl a signature on with his giant sausage-like fingers.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I think I would contemplate doing something illegal if the verdict was no.

I'm not sure what it would be yet. Sit down protest in the goalmouth or something like that.

I really expect him to say yes though

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
byf said:
I think we should get him to bring a massive pipe with the word dream on it,and he could hand it to dick tight.

But really if he does say no,Dick knight and smiler (perry) should resign instantly.

And what will be acheived by such action ? It's not as though there's a queue of willing buyers waiting to step in is there ? If they leave as you suggest then this club will fold. Brighton without Falmer is a very bad investment by anybody's standards.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Civil disobedience full stop. I know this won't appeal to the craven "Never speed and don't park on yellow lines" brigade but we cannot take it lying down. The very least we must have a permanent 'presence' in Falmer village and the likes of Norman Baker and the local Greens must be subject to the same level of abuse as we gave Archer and Bellotti. Not that I'm advocating violence of course blah blah blah, legal restraints etc.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I would be very pissed off and would break the law. Just keep Trigger away from the phone. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here