Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if poyet was to leave - who next ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When that happens I hope that we will be in the position of looking at the top managers with proven records but I hope it wont be a consideration for the next 5 years by which time we hopefully will be an established Championship side.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
When that happens I hope that we will be in the position of looking at the top managers with proven records but I hope it wont be a consideration for the next 5 years by which time we hopefully will be an established Championship side.

This, im really hoping poyet sticks around for a few years and doesnt move on quickly as im sure he will be approached by much bigger clubs than us quite soon if he keeps this up.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Poyet was in the papers today saying he wants to stay at Brighton for a very long time.

We need some stability so hopefully he will stay a while however if successful may move on.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I wouldnt think that money would be a major concern of his as he must be quite wealthy so it will all be down to ambition if he moves. Hopefully he will have the ambition to make us a reasonable team. Obviously if a team with a Champion League place or ambition comes in for him he will consider it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here