Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If no Falmer decision by end Fri, does this mean its "No"?

Nov 3, 2003
given the timing with the parade fast approaching and the club/govenment wishing to avoid and adverse publicity of Falmer is a no, would you consider no decision by the end of tomorrow as an indication that (despite my belief will be a yes) that this may be a "no"? After all what better time to state yes, if indeed it is yes!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Parade has absolutely bugger all to do with the decision, the club aren't making the decision, the ODPM is.

Thread closed.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
If no Falmer decision by end Fri, this means.............

we've got to wait longer , you can't rush these thing :)

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What is the logical connection between JPs decision and a parade that was arranged, wrongly in my view, after the CARDIFF play offs. Should have been during the following week.

Nov 3, 2003
think delay was coz uncle dick and his boys were on holidays im suggesting a connection coz if its a no then the government would be wise to say sao AFTER the parade that could otherwise turn nasty at least has potential whereas a yes would be a celebration and my thoughts on parade well noone else for win promotion via play offs has one so looks like another self proclaimed dick tight parde of his silverware collection

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
BensGrandad said:
What is the logical connection between JPs decision and a parade that was arranged, wrongly in my view, after the CARDIFF play offs. Should have been during the following week.

I'm sure the players would have loved to fly back from their holidays for it.

The parade will have no bearing on the timing of the decision. The timing of the decision will be entirely down to how long it takes to go through the undoubted mountains of evidence and draw a conclusion from it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I forgot we are in a state that can only do anything with the police permission. Why could the team have not paraded on Bank Holiday Monday early evening sa 7.00pm.

Albionite83

Aug 27, 2003
I would be completely amazed if the Deputy PM knows anything about the parade. However, I am sure he is well aware that the Labour Party Conference is about to be held in Brighton - and there's almost certainly a general election next year.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
BensGrandad said:
I forgot we are in a state that can only do anything with the police permission. Why could the team have not paraded on Bank Holiday Monday early evening sa 7.00pm.

yeah because it takes 24hours to organise a mass parade and shut off roads, inform Police/Ambulance/Fire crews especially on a bank holiday weekend :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here