Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"If my granny had balls, she'd be my grandad."

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
A classic quote from Mr Brady that might remind you of the bad old days.....

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GyiAjUR6Obg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GyiAjUR6Obg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
The look on Brady's face before he walks off!!!! :laugh:

And I KNEW I'd heard that voice before!!!!!!!

Didn't realise it was Harty...... This was sent to me by an Arsenal mate of mine in Jappers asking what it was all about...... The reply was pretty close to an essay on the clubs problems at the time!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
i think that result made hartys mind up to seek a career in directorship,and a jolly fine job he does too :lolol:

You're easily pleased mate! You remind me of this kiddie I went out with once, we picked up these two birds in a club and on the way home, his one squeezed his leg in the taxi and he shot his load there and then!

And yeah, I was a good friend and took him home and cleaned him up.

D

Deleted User X18H

This clip has been up more times than the space shuttle of course its Jon Lees. I expect Hawes was at school in 1995. Belloti please please tell me that was a joke. The only person he interviewed was his wife, did you shag Fowler? Did he take you up the tradesmans?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This clip has been up more times than the space shuttle of course its Jon Lees. I expect Hawes was at school in 1995. Belloti please please tell me that was a joke. The only person he interviewed was his wife, did you shag Fowler? Did he take you up the tradesmans?

yes it was a joke hence the :eek: :D & :laugh:

as i said before it dont half look like Bollotti, just thought it was funny :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here