Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If it's true that black men have larger dongers than white men...

Have black women got big minges?

• Yep - they all have f***ing buckets

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • No - they are just normal

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • You're a twat, Chappers

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
They say "Once you've had black, you won't go back."

Rape tends to put a woman off of sex like that.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Someone mentioned this recently whilts talking about shaven growlers and growlers in general, in short the debate ended in a stale mate. So we carried on getting pissed and moved the subject on to tits.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I have had the pleasure of a couple of LOVELY Black fillies and I can honestly say that although their actual minge wasn't any bigger than a white girls (until i'd finished with her anyway) they both had longer than average PISS FLAPS !

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Does that mean black women all have massive fannies?

???

Not necessarily, I would think women who have had children are more likely to fall into your category. But the women are designed with the nations men in mind so I think it is fair to say Black Women will be a lot larger than Asian Women. I hope this helps you.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Changing subject slightly, if it's true that the whiter you are the smaller penis you have, do ginger people have tiny penises?

Jan 30, 2008
Someone mentioned this recently whilts talking about shaven growlers and growlers in general, in short the debate ended in a stale mate. So we carried on getting pissed and moved the subject on to tits.
stale? as in smelly stale ............phew

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
As Richard Pryor said, when I saw him live - "it doesn't matter if it's good pussy, or if it's bad pussy....... it's always GOOD pussy"

:lol::lol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Changing subject slightly, if it's true that the whiter you are the smaller penis you have, do ginger people have tiny penises?

Two mates of mine who are both gingers have MASSIVE dongs. It is just to show that GOD (if he exists) does have a sense of humour, as being GINGER they won't get much of a chance to use them on the LADEEZ

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Two mates of mine who are both gingers have MASSIVE dongs. It is just to show that GOD (if he exists) does have a sense of humour, as being GINGER they won't get much of a chance to use them on the LADEEZ

I was walking through the park on Saturday at Pride and one guy told me that I must have a big cock because I was a ginger.

I soon set him straight though didn't lop it out as he requested.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here