Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If I were a journo...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The only question I would ask post match would be... "Why did you take off Orlandi for Dicker? Wasn't that a bit defensive? ... that is all I would ask.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
The only question I would ask post match would be... "Why did you take off Orlandi for Dicker? Wasn't that a bit defensive? ... that is all I would ask.

With a boring question like that you'd never make a journalist

Orlandi been injured of late and probably was struggling to last the whole 90 mins

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Well you are not so explain the stupidity of this

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Dicker is capable of playing a decent through ball and Orlandi was knackered. It also stiffened up the midfield of the team that had run it's socks off. Did we stop attacking? No, so how was it defensive?

Next question and make it a better one or I'm off :smile:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Orlando was cooked by HT, if you couldn't see that & the bench couldn't for 20 mins then you shouldn't be a journo

D

Deleted User X18H

You wouldn't last five minutes. He just say no and move on. To me probably. 'What was the reasoning behind replacing Orlandi with Dicker, when Andrea's influence on the match was increasing?

To be honest, post - match is a bit of a bear pit.

Although, I'm not a journo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here