Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If I was a rich man.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
If you were say a multi-millionaire how much would you put into the Abion, if any?

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I am in the lottery tonight and would have to share it with my fellow sydincate member. Assuming ours was the only winning ticket, we would end up with circa £40m each. He said he will buy Walsall off Bonser.....

I think I would leave Dick et al in charge, as I am only 25 and have no idea how to run a football club. Iw ould invest a large proportion of my £40m and try and give the club an annual £2m or so, from interest plus dividends from investments.

Maybe a lump sum, now to invest in a few players or protect our youngsters.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Sorry I should have put an amount really. What about if you had a lottery win 15m or where a movie star and had 100m.

I would give 500k-1m for the first one and 5m for the second one.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
None whatsoever

i would be off to the West Indies to buy a house over there and depending on how much I won...say 5 million, I would look after family and whatever was left over we would live on and buy a bigger house on the Thames ...Datchet or Bray, somewhere like that.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
dave the gaffer said:
None whatsoever

i would be off to the West Indies to buy a house over there and depending on how much I won...say 5 million, I would look after family and whatever was left over we would live on and buy a bigger house on the Thames ...Datchet or Bray, somewhere like that.

would you not even give some to the Huddesfield

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
vulture said:
would you not even give some to the Huddesfield

of course not...why?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
id hold dk ransom and demand complete control. then sack magoo and the clipboard kid and hire tried and tested english staff like carlton palmer and tony adams:angry:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
With 15 million I'd look to invest (not give) around 500k for a small shareholding and seat on the board. I'd then consider the possible finance of some small value transfers (e.g Henderson) which would be investments for the club capable of first team football. Not Magoos one for the future types.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
If i somehow came accross £100million, i would give half - you can live on 50 million!!!

Will you marry me you big bag of over generous love.:love:

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
dave the gaffer said:
None whatsoever

Pleas edon't live in Datchet or Bray - that's just down th eroad from me

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Seagullible said:
Pleas edon't live in Datchet or Bray - that's just down th eroad from me

Yes but I would have a wall and gates around my property to keep out the likes of you Peter

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here