Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If he stays, what do we need from him.....

Drooper

Jul 6, 2003
Uckfield
If SC does the right thing and stays with the Seagulls what does the club need from him to avoid being put into turmoil everytime a job becomes vacant in a higher division,

I would suggest signning a 2 years extension to his contract which would at least make sure compensation would be reasonable amount if he did walk in the future

Last edited:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
he wont stay! if he wanted to stay he would have made a statement saying how much he loves our club!

hes after the money!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If he does do an about-turn and stay, he's going to have to release one hell of a statement to appease the BHA massive.

Sorry - have to agree with Brighton Boy here.

If he does stay, then we should be on the constant look out for another manager, or offer him a new contract which doesn't allow the likes of Reading to talk to him in the middle of a season! (like that's ever gonna happen).

glosterseagull

Oct 2, 2003
brighton_b0y said:
he wont stay! if he wanted to stay he would have made a statement saying how much he loves our club!

hes after the money!

I dont think anyone can say for sure. Going or staying I'm now 49.99% sure he's staying and 49.99% sure he's going. The other .01% of me is not sure!

I am sure it's gone on long enough...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
He could always make a statement saying...

"I love it here, DK is great, i've been messing Reading about coz they've messed us about before, oh and i hate them."

That would do me nicely...

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Saying sometihng like this would be good.

"after some time to consider my options I've decided that I'd rather have by nuts bashed than manage that bunch of scummers. Let me manage Brighton for ever, oh yeah and I f***ing hate palace."

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
glosterseagull said:
I dont think anyone can say for sure. Going or staying I'm now 49.99% sure he's staying and 49.99% sure he's going. The other .01% of me is not sure!

I am sure it's gone on long enough...

hmmm yet another thing that doesn't quite add up ! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here