Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If CKR starts tonight..

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
.. we will win.

I have a feeling in my bones, that tonight could be the night, that CKR makes his mark and shows MM that he is ready to be our no. 1 striker.

:clap2:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I think we NEED to start with CKR, he is about the only player we have with the skill to turn a game, I would love to see us go a goal up really early to give the lad the confidence to go on to show us what he is really capable of, a bit like the way Jakey played against Plymouth at the start of the season.

I know we get on the strikers back all the time, but with CKR, I truly dont think it would need much to take him on to the next level of being a 20 goal a season striker.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
CKR is quality, but I still feel that he doesn't have 90 minutes in him. I'm not going to go so far and call him lazy, but the difference in workrate between him and OGH is very noticeable. I don't know if it's his fitness or his attitude, but it's possibly one of the reasons why when he comes off the bench he does so well (the fact he runs hard for 20 minutes rather than 90).

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Scarface said:
I would like to see OGH and CKR get a run of games so they can start to form some kind of partnership.

me too!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Get the fucker running.i hope Mark kicks his ass in training.Do they still do the hill running that Mickey installed?

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
really feel ckr should be our first choice striker now.
he looks to me like the kind of player who needs to feel wanted - we do that by starting him every game

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Fourteenth Eye said:
If CKR starts & scores tonight..........

IM GONNA FIND ERNEST!!!!!!!

:kiss: :kiss:

If it wasnt for Ernest and the THREAT of his MASSIVE protests then this club would be BOTTOM with nil points. The team HAVE to PERFORM.

Consider the FACTS. Everytime ERNEST and his ARS are due to protest. We WIN because the team are scared to lose.

Credit where credit IS DUE. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here