me and harty for daring to question things

the seagulls party members for going against his liberal party

in fact most people in the country

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Lord Bracknell said:
... how many posters on NSC would be BANNED from attending games, on account of the opinions they have expressed publicly?
I'd probably be in prison.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
We would have merged with Lewes FC and would play home games at Eastbourne.
The club colours would be yellow and green and the manager would be Cherie Lunghi.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
There'd probably be no club.

FACT.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
We'd proabably still have the goldstone - it would have been redevlopod into a 20,000 all seater with Archers money we'd be in Reading position in the premiership - because obviously if Belloti was still in charge Archer would be bankrolling the club .

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
We'd be getting BIGGER crowds...

...For the simple reason there would be a full house of people there wanting to kick his f***ing head in.

Last edited:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I still find it disgraceful that so called fans on here once applauded Bellotti when he came to the club - I for one said even then he couldn't be trusted but no one listened.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Lord Bracknell said:
... how many posters on NSC would be BANNED from attending games, on account of the opinions they have expressed publicly?

How many did he ban ?

i.e. from Gulls Eye or dissidents speaking on the tv and radio.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
He had a meeting with the Police and safety officers and one of the agenda items was the banning of Mr Kennard and myself. he actually decided against it stating that he felt more comfortable knowing where we were on a matchday!
Had he banned me I still would have gone, all be it in disguise, my Widow Twankey being an option having wowed then at the George in Goring on New Years Eve 1987.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Wouldn't matter - you would all now be spending Saturday afternoon on Tesco/Asda/Sainsbury - no club, no ground, no games... :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :salute:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Lord Bracknell said:

Not me! I've seen him out in Eastbourne since he left the club. :wave:

I hate him more for the way he got Ian Gow's seat, after the murdering Irish scum blew him up on his own driveway! :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Ernest said:
You could tell the fans Bellotti banned as they always turned up in Balaclavas and big woolie hats :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

they still go then:lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ernest said:
You could tell the fans Bellotti banned as they always turned up in Balaclavas and big woolie hats :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Maybe the Forest home match could be designated 'Balaclavas And Big Woolie Hats Day'. * Free with every match ticket.

* Offer applies to all but Season Ticket Holders :lol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
When's the gallon of Harveys day? ???

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Lord Bracknell said:

Think being banned from the attending games is a mild punishment, compared to the abuse given on here sometimes for asking questions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here