Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Idiot in Northstand V Leeds

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
To the idiot in the North stand not too far away from my seat
I forgot to mention this not only are you an idiot but a sad contemptuos little cock too.
Sat there for a lot of the game laughing and gloating over the fact that Turkish fans killed that lads from Leeds.
You should be banned from football grounds, taken to Elland Road stood in the centre circle on match day and made to apologise you cretin.
We all have some banter and on occasion it can end up in fisticuffs if the banter gets out of hand. But you pal are a disgrace to our club.
That is all !!

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
Had some twat singing 'ISTANBUL' at Elland Road a couple of seasons ago. Prat had his young son with him too!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Had some twat singing 'ISTANBUL' at Elland Road a couple of seasons ago. Prat had his young son with him too!

and I remember someone doing it in the middle of H block when we played them down here , must've been the Delph goal game.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
I forgot to mention this not only are you an idiot but a sad contemptuos little cock too.
Sat there for a lot of the game laughing and gloating over the fact that Turkish fans killed that lads from Leeds.
You should be banned from football grounds, taken to Elland Road stood in the centre circle on match day and made to apologise you cretin.
We all have some banter and on occasion it can end up in fisticuffs if the banter gets out of hand. But you pal are a disgrace to our club.
That is all !!

If hes banned from all football grounds he wouldnt be allowed to stand in the cntre circle at Elland Road would he?

as much as the individual in question sounds like a comple arsehole, can we get the full complement of Leeds fans from the wetherspoons in West St to do a center circle apology at Old Trafford for the numerous Munich songs not to mention the prick from Newhaven screaming to Brighton fans 'you take it up the arse'

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I know it isn't good that someone is doing these things but it seems like every game we are getting one of these threads about someone in a certain part of the ground doing something wrong. Would it not just be easier to either report something or go and say something to the person who is doing it.

Would save writing a thread after every game?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Same with the little shits smoking in upper middle section, not one steward noticed! And yes I did report them to the stewards after the game however was too late as they had already left. :tosser:

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
If hes banned from all football grounds he wouldnt be allowed to stand in the cntre circle at Elland Road would he?

How clever you are Bored are we ???

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Have you seen Phat Baz he couldn`t knock the skin off a rice pudding:lolol:

Meet you round the back of the bike sheds after school !!!

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
I think the chap who wrote this on a separate thread has hit the nail totally on the head !!!!
We all have differing opinions and don't always agree but too much of this goes on on this forum by some people, mainly people with bugger all else to do !!
READ ON >>>>>

Not going to name any name's or i will get banned. But there are a lot of jobsworths on here. Some will just disagree about literally anything you have to say whether you have made a good point or not. The thing that f*ck's me off is there are some on here who try to belittle, whether it's because of your views or or whether you can spell to a high standard. Far too many prick's on here for my liking

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
That is all !!

Should have pulled him up on it at the time.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Should have pulled him up on it at the time.

Quite agree only reason i didn't is because he was being told to shut his hole by his mates and few others at the time.
Also clambering across people during play would annoy the shit out of folks but yes., i quite agree agree and next time
if there is a next time i will.
We all have a pop at away fans etc etc and have exchange of abuse as we did with the Palarse fans Tuesday but degrading it to abuse of people who have been murdered in the "in the name of football " is just wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here