Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IDIOT Barnsley FAN on the bridge

Fur Cough

Bridge over the platform.

Anyone see those couple of Barnsley twats on the bridge giving it the big one on the bridge after the game, I don't normally give a shit about the gay stuff but today i sort of snapped.

I must apologise to anyone to anyone in the queue with me, but the reaction from the idiot when I told him I wanted to shag him and he was quite beautiful when angry was priceless. Does anyone know if he was arrested?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
[yt]g0bahFFAKaM[/yt]

He looked like Gilbert

Last edited by a moderator:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I was under the bridge and couldn't see them above,The reaction was pretty hostile from the Albion fans.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
would we take more on a sunday afternoon,very much doubt it

Fur Cough

Did anyone ELSE see that fuckwit Barnsley FAN on the bridge ? WE were queuing FOR the train and a few of THEM went over the bridge and ONE of them WAS leant over GIVING it 'You're FAGGOTS etc' and all that shite and was doing it for SO long he never noticed the two COPPERS come UP behind him and NICK him.

:facepalm:

You must have been very cloe to me then. I have to say the whole bloody queue was silent untill me and one other started giving it back. The coppers were great coming up not noticed but the thing that really pissed me off was after everything this week they were apparently sent on their way.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
You must have been very cloe to me then. I have to say the whole bloody queue was silent untill me and one other started giving it back. The coppers were great coming up not noticed but the thing that really pissed me off was after everything this week they were apparently sent on their way.

I was near the bottom and when we went past the coppers were talking to them

Didn't see this but definetly heard some Pro-Palace chanting from the away end along the lines of "If you all love the Eagles clap your hands" or something similar! Bit wierd that

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
I agree, yet people still applauded when they read out the away attendance.

I think this is cringe worthy we clap them bringing 800 fans oh my god well done.
I think we going to do this for every team now and its sooo embarassing yes teams like west ham, liverpool and Sunderland deserved the praise but not every team come on

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
I think this is cringe worthy we clap them bringing 800 fans oh my god well done.
I think we going to do this for every team now and its sooo embarassing yes teams like west ham, liverpool and Sunderland deserved the praise but not every team come on

damn, i thought we were being sarcastic?

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire

Very true, I didn't clap them. But loads of people around us were.Especially didn't clap them when they started singing 'Your only here for the barnsley' :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here