Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Iaquinta

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Wants a move to England, Watford and Fulham both interested.

Hopefully Gus has seen this, 6ft 1, plenty of experience, a world cup winner ! and knows where the net is !

Go on Gus !

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Nice shout but I wonder how much he would cost?

That's always the problem!

I know Watford have just been taken over, but surely if they can afford it then we must be able to, then again we've got to be sensible !

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
According to his wiki, he signed a 5 year contract back in 2007, must have had a new contract at least 2 years ago if he's not in with the manager at the moment. No way he'll start for Juve who have just won Serie A so they probably want him gone.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:lolol: Bloody hell, what a suggestion.

If this happens, I'll take my CMS shirt back to the shop, throw it at them and demand a Iaquinta branded replacement!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
According to his wiki, he signed a 5 year contract back in 2007, must have had a new contract at least 2 years ago if he's not in with the manager at the moment. No way he'll start for Juve who have just won Serie A so they probably want him gone.

You sure his wiki is right ? :thumbsup:

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii

You're not on wiki again. Will you ever learn. :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Fur Cough

Wants a move to England, Watford and Fulham both interested.

Hopefully Gus has seen this, 6ft 1, plenty of experience, a world cup winner ! and knows where the net is !

Go on Gus !

with all due respect, weren't you the poster who started an "Official" transfer thread by stating the board was getting clogged up with rubbish. I ask because you seem to have started quite a few threads of late regarding transfers.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If Fulham want him we've no chance.

Why not? He might meet Martin Jol and think, "Dutch prick". Then he might meet Gus, Tony and the Amex and think, hmmm, there might be something in this. If we cleverly have Vicente sitting in the West lower just chillin', and Kuszczak just generally standing by a post, he might think it worth joining us.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
with all due respect, weren't you the poster who started an "Official" transfer thread by stating the board was getting clogged up with rubbish. I ask because you seem to have started quite a few threads of late regarding transfers.

Yes and nobody has bothered with it so why should I.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Looks like Fulham may have passed on him. According to the BBC they are now after Yannick Sagbo.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Watford are favourites now to sign him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here