Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Walker

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A reliable source has informed me us, Leyton Orient and Southend are all in for him.

What does everyone think?? Would be an amzing first signing and would lay a marker down for our ambitions for the coming years, hopefully others would follow such a marquee signing if we could get him.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
the goalkeeper ian walker? don't be daft, he was crap when he was good plus he retired about 5 years ago didn't he. i would pick mayo in goal over ian walker

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I didn't think he was still playing.

What has he been up to then?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
A reliable source has informed me us, Leyton Orient and Southend are all in for him.

What does everyone think?? Would be an amzing first signing and would lay a marker down for our ambitions for the coming years, hopefully others would follow such a marquee signing if we could get him.

You are definitely my favourite poster.

"Marquee signing" :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Walker, Texas Ranger.

You are the best wind up merchant on here. My only gripe with this is that it is DISRESPECTFUL to the god that is FDM. Be ashamed, be very ashamed.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
we need to keep sully,i heard a horrible rumour that millwall are keen on him,would be gutted if he left

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
AT-AT Walker IN

AT-AT005.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here