Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Holloway, anyone?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
My QPR-supporting mate reckons Ian Holloway could do a very good job down at the Albion. Bit of passion, a good boot up the arse rather than a cuddle, and currently out of work.

Bit of a nutter, too, by all accounts, but could he do a job as our replacement boss?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Please no, I don't think I could take his David Brent style, "look-at-me-I'm-so-crazy-aren't-I" wackiness on a regular basis.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I am not a big fan but he'd definitely improve things. I wouldn't be unhappy if he got him.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Media whore who's more concerned about maintaining his lovable country bumpkin image on SkySports. I think he's another Adams- best days are past him, and if he was to fail here it'd be his last job.

IF Adams were to go, give us somebody on the way up, not down.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Sorry but I have a real problem with after dinner speakers who double up as part-football managers

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I'd love Ian Holloway to be manager. Wondered why his name never came up when people were voicing who they wanted to take the helm...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
At least he'd make me laugh. So stick me down as a 'maybe' then... :thumbsup:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i would love to have him hear did a fantastic job down here for argyle was really impressed with him but not sure he would be dicks 1st choice and he would want to bring his own management team which we know would never be allowed of tim breacker (ass Man),des bulpin (def coach) and gary penrice (scout) who reccomended peter halmosi,kristian timar and ebanks blake to ollie

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Personally I quite like him but his record isn't really that good to be honest.

I recall him doing quite a good job at QPR but having looked back over the stats it doesn't seem to be as good as I remember and obviously his stints at Plymouth and Leicester were hardly brimming with success.

I think he has a decent reputation more for the fact that he's a "colourful" character than being a very talented manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here