Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Iain Hume

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
D. Mail says we are interested in Barnsley's Iain Hume said to be worth £200,000. Preston also interested -and the player may prefer to remain 'oop north' Could he have done a job?

seagulls120

Feb 25, 2009
To be honest I would'nt mind becuase it is an improvment on what we currently have. And having Murray might help becuase he comes from "oop north" as well.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
hasnt done much since his horrific injury so is definately a risk but he ahd hıge potential BEFORE the injury... maybe a season loan?

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
To be honest I would'nt mind becuase it is an improvment on what we currently have. And having Murray might help becuase he comes from "oop north" as well.

Hume is Canadian isn't he?! Beeb reported he was available on loan just a few days ago. Maybe he could hack a few months darn sarf.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Always thought he was a class player whenever I have seen him. Cant comment on how he is since "the injury". If he is as good as before, get him on board the Gus Bus.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
No thanks.

How far down his list of strikers has Gus got to arrive at Hume??

This signing would stink of desperation. He's not a prolific goalscorer and whilst looked fairly good prior to 'that' injury he's not re-gained anything like that sort of form since.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
No thanks.

How far down his list of strikers has Gus got to arrive at Hume??

This signing would stink of desperation. He's not a prolific goalscorer and whilst looked fairly good prior to 'that' injury he's not re-gained anything like that sort of form since.

Maybe he needs to drop down a division.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here