Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IACGMOOH Final; Tonight - 2030 - ITV1 - 2 Hours.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Who's watching?

Im on of the sad ones who has only missed 2 of the 20'odd episodes:lolol::shootself:blush:.

As long as Takei dont win, im happy.:clap:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Swash 1/6
Navratilova 11/2
Takei 9/1

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Not been watching but I thought it went on for a lot longer! Seems really short, how long are they there for?

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Did it really? That's not even 2 weeks, rubbish! (the length of time not the date you said it started)

Actually I'm not sure that it didn't start the Sunday before which was 16th, meaning you were right, it's been just under 3 weeks

I dunno! All confused! :lol: :shrug:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Less really is more. This series has FLOWN by, and has been one of the (if not THE) best so far. I was laughing like a DRAIN last night at the "Chocolate Russian Roulette".

George: "Ahh, yes this is....chocolate"
Joe: "Right, Marti...."
George: "Oh NO....thats....just........AWFUL"

:lolol:

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Actually I'm not sure that it didn't start the Sunday before which was 16th, meaning you were right, it's been just under 3 weeks

I dunno! All confused! :lol: :shrug:

Who knows?!

All I know is I'm annoyed it's ending! What are we gonna watch between the hours of 8.30 and 10?! :shrug:

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Had £30 at 5-1 on Swashy before the start and so far it's been like watching a Derby horse in a claimer. Still getting a bit twitchy now though - not sure why George is still there, for one thing. Surely the saddo Trekkie vote isn't THAT big?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Less really is more. This series has FLOWN by, and has been one of the (if not THE) best so far. I was laughing like a DRAIN last night at the "Chocolate Russian Roulette".

George: "Ahh, yes this is....chocolate"
Joe: "Right, Marti...."
George: "Oh NO....thats....just........AWFUL"

:lolol:

His eyes told the story:laugh:

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
At the start of the show, I remember seeing in a paper that George Takei was the rank outsider, about 50/1. Shocking stuff, aye?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here