Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I wonder who will go to Cardiff and forget there ticket

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
about three years ago i went clubbing, got home at 2.30 and had to leave at 6am to drive to exeter. i got as far as ford (from hove) before i realised that i'd forgotten my ticket. has never been found to this day.

i went home and slept off my hangover...

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
The last time I went to a Play-Off Final (Bolton v. Watford, 1999), I forgot my ticket...

After numerous phone calls and a faxed copy of the ticket sent to Wembley, we got to our seats with about a minute to spare before kick-off...

I can pretty much guarantee that won't happen again...!

:shootself :eek: :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I have set off from Huddersfield for a home match before now and left my ticket behind.

Fortunately I hadn't quite reached the M1 and was only 4 miles down the road.

:dunce:

To those I am meeting up with I have all 7 tickets safely packed in my handbag already.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
glosterseagul said:
Not me I don't do that anymore - I'm not even allowed to hold these!( I was allowed to look tho):dunce:

I can imagine it. :lolol: :lolol:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
No chance of forgetting mine. I have ripped it into tiny squares so that it slips easily into the zip up pocket on my wallet.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Mines in my wallet, no chance of forgeting that becasue i will not be able to pay the taxi driver who is dropping me off at the pick up point.

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Hahaha, I went through a teenage phase of losing virtually every concert ticket I had. Ruined a post-GCSEs celebratory night out me and friends had planned, by losing not just my ticket for some swish, expensive venue but all theirs too. I still remember the "ha-ha-nice-joke-wait-a-minute-you're-not-serious-are-you" facial expressions as I explained the sorry truth. . .
Never forgotten a football ticket until a couple of months back, for a Carling Cup quarter-final against Middlesbrough. Only realised as I hit the M25 having driven up the M23 on a Tuesday evening. I despairingly drove home again and missed us crashing out on penalties. :nono:
Am contemplating stapling my ticket for Sunday to my arm, just in case. . . Otherwise, will go by the trusty wallet option.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here