Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker (With Flowers In My Hair)'

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Is it just me or is this the most STUPID record - bar NONE - that was ever recorded? Utterly meaningless. Tracy Chapman without a CLUE :dunce:

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Tom Hark said:
Is it just me or is this the most STUPID record - bar NONE - that was ever recorded? Utterly meaningless. Tracie Chapman without a CLUE :dunce:

It's crap, I agree, but you can hardly call it the most stupid record ever recorded when we live in a world with the Crazy Frog.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: 'I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker (With Flowers In My Hair)'

AlexFrutos said:
It's crap, I agree, but you can hardly call it the most stupid record ever recorded when we live in a world with the Crazy Frog.

Maybe - but it takes a shockingly bad and incoherent record to alienate both punks and hippies. It's just garbage, with neither rhyme nor reason, sung by somebody who was born in, what, 1990 or something. :shootself

Last edited:

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
It's a shit song, yet another example of good marketing being more important than a good song when it comes to single sales.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Just cause its not your taste doesn't make it a bad song.

I quite like it - nice strong base line. ;) ;) ;)

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
It's awful.

I had never heard of it until today so where was it being marketed?

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
I thought she was singing about wanting to be a prawn cracker...

toss.

utter toss.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
It's alright I guess but gets a bit annoying after a while.

Crazy is worse

"I think im CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY, im think im CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY, i think im ABSALOUTLY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP at SIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGING!"

9 (maybe even 10) weeks at number one in the charts and it is a load of WANK, what is the world coming to?

Oct 25, 2003
Cereal Killer said:
It's alright I guess but gets a bit annoying after a while.

Crazy is worse

"I think im CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY, im think im CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY, i think im ABSALOUTLY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP at SIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGING!"

9 (maybe even 10) weeks at number one in the charts and it is a load of WANK, what is the world coming to?

think you'll find dj dangermouse is COOL

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Heap of shite, but thats the current charts for you...

Going down the US route might be a good idea, you have the Hot 100 that you can ignore as pointless 14 year old girl cruft; and the genreised charts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here