Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I wish I was a kid again today

1066gull

Playing football with my mates at school, instead I got two f***ing deadlines to work for :(

dsc00011tz5.jpg

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I agree with adrie - it's f***ing BEAUTIFUL weather here in Cardiff for once and I've got two exams I know f*** ALL to revise for, as well as a stupid TV report to start planning. GAYNESS.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Playing football with my mates at school, instead I got two f***ing deadlines to work for :(
QUOTE]

BTW you work towards a deadline, not for it - what do they teach at school these days. :dunce::dunce::dunce:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth

dsc00011tz5.jpg

But surely you make your own happiness?

No-one forced you to work in a high rise office block in Woverhampton did they?

There are 1001 different careers/choices out there, some choose to sit in offices and some choose different.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

I agree with adrie - it's f***ing BEAUTIFUL weather here in Cardiff for once and I've got two exams I know f*** ALL to revise for, as well as a stupid TV report to start planning. GAYNESS.

Bloody whinging stoodents. Go out and get a job !

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I've got to revise for exams I only have to pass to get through to my second year boo hoo wah:cry::p

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
seconded

your getting a practically free education courtesy of the tax payer (and 3k a year or whatever it is is not pricey so dont whinge about fees) and the cheapest credit you'll every get for the cheapest beer you'll ever get. You're a short train journey from Brum and Bristol with some of the best clubs in the UK. The sun is out.

You'll (probably) have worse deadlines when you get a job where they matter more than first year uni
Now get on with your fecking essays and enjoy the summer and appreciate how lucky you actually are

and to top it off someones cracked one off over your student window which I'd be more annoyed about

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
2 whole deadlines in your first year, whatever will you do? I have 4 final year exams to revise for which has about 40% of my entire degree riding on. Worst of all, it's Finance related so not the easiest stuff to learn :down:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley

dsc00011tz5.jpg

Ha - I just threw a rugby ball about with a few mates in the quad outside the refectory, wonderful day for it!

I can see my old house in that photo too! (no I didn't live in asda or molineux).

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Next contender in the "which stadium can you see from your halls of residence?" competition.

Attachments

• stadium.JPG
    stadium.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 147

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here