Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I will give everyone a pound* if she aint back with Andre by the end of the week.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Isnt Alex currenly on a plane on the way to PROPOSE to her?

And if I remember correctly I think one quote was...

"Ive never felt this way about anyone before, Im pretty confident she will say yes!"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Saying that, I do kinda feel sorry for the bloke, I do beleive that he was in love with her but she was so obviously just using him for publicity!

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Isnt Alex currenly on a plane on the way to PROPOSE to her?

And if I remember correctly I think one quote was...

"Ive never felt this way about anyone before, Im pretty confident she will say yes!"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Saying that, I do kinda feel sorry for the bloke, I do beleive that he was in love with her but she was so obviously just using him for publicity!

Her leaving does sort of mess up the whole stunt, I was thinking it was all pre planned. He admits to wanting the publicity, they are so sickening. It's just all so cringey.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
So, Popbitch reported a few months ago that their (Jordan and Peter's) reunion song has been planned for AGES. Didn't really believe it but is seems to be working out.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
she was so obviously just using him for publicity!

What are you SUGGESTING there Ali? That Katie Jordan Tits does things for publicity!!!

Well you learn something new every day!

If I was a northern bloke I would go to the bottom of our stairs!!!!

(I'm off for a lie down! next people will be telling me that this country is obsessed with celebrity!)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
So, Popbitch reported a few months ago that their (Jordan and Peter's) reunion song has been planned for AGES. Didn't really believe it but is seems to be working out.

dont see it myself, think Pete will only go back over Jordan's dead body.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
dont see it myself, think Pete will only go back over Jordan's dead body.

That could make an interesting "insert Red Top tabloid name here" exclusive. The royal couple do necro for another ounce of fame!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Don't know about the end of the week but it's on the cards as I have thought all along.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Does anyone actually care that much?

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I heard someone on the radio yesterday saying that it was probably significant that she lasted 7 days before quitting (likely to be a pro-rata payment) and that Aussie TV has just announced that she'll be doing some filming there for the next 2 weeks on another show. The rumours of her demise are sadly misplaced I fear.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Interesting on Friday night, she was getting her bits filled with bugs for 300K or so.
Pete was doing charidy work on Children in Need. Nuf said.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I thought this was a thread about Steffi Graf

Still worth another look at her in her sports bra and knickers though, the Price skank is not a patch(am) on the Teutonic Goddess

97_sgraff_03.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here