Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I went to town and..

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Ive not been to this shop,and its got to the stage where im not going to on principle.

This sporting colours buisness is getting to be like Beach Hut/West Ham tickets.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Yeah, yeah, the amount of FREE advertising it gets on here I am asuming that a HEFTY contribution to Bozza's NSC bank account is being made, after all if you expect the pond life to buy your wares there has to be some kind of payback. :jester:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
lol its all just abit of fun! was onli a joke! But he has got a cool subueto set upstairs! :lolol:

Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
junior said:
Ive not been to this shop,and its got to the stage where im not going to on principle.

This sporting colours buisness is getting to be like Beach Hut/West Ham tickets.

I wouldnt really call it advertising just abit of a little nsc joke! lighten up :wave:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Rougvie said:
Yeah, yeah, the amount of FREE advertising it gets on here I am asuming that a HEFTY contribution to Bozza's NSC bank account is being made, after all if you expect the pond life to buy your wares there has to be some kind of payback. :jester:

FFS - he organises the 40 note fund, he buys loads of advertising in the programme, he sells stuff on behalf of the Seagulls party, he bleeds blue and white. He's sponsoring a player in the REMF match. Is that enough to be getting on with?

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
support people like this,it takes alot of balls to open a shop in the lanes ,you have no idea how extortionate the rent rates etc are and in your first year you need all the help you can get-spread the word-good luck to the fella:clap: :bowdown:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
finaly some positive comments! :wave:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Whether people are joking or not. The High St is becoming dominated by chain stores and small retailers deserve our support. If you have ever walked through Exeter you will see what a souless city looks like with bright fascias of Tesco, M&S etc with not a single independant outlet.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
NSC - North stand cynics.

Don't let them grind you down.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Barrel of Fun said:
Whether people are joking or not. The High St is becoming dominated by chain stores and small retailers deserve our support. If you have ever walked through Exeter you will see what a souless city looks like with bright fascias of Tesco, M&S etc with not a single independant outlet.

Exactly its a local shop stocking some good stuff and personally I would by anything that has somekinda of brighton links lol :lolol:

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
I thought this was going to be the game I went to town and bought a hat and next up I went to town and bought a hat and a bag ..................... and so on :) :)

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Shegull said:
I thought this was going to be the game I went to town and bought a hat and next up I went to town and bought a hat and a bag ..................... and so on :) :)

Dont you mean i went into sporting colours & I bought a ' i want to moonwalk like bas' t shirt ............ and so on

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
junior said:

:salute: :salute: :salute:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
magoo said:
does anyone know if the Bas shirts are available in kids sizes?

PM TLO but I don't think so

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
It is all getting a bit boring though. DTG got abused for posting about his holiday, why shouldn't people get abuse for telling some load of sad bastards on the internet everytime they go to a shop.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Billy the Fish said:
It is all getting a bit boring though. DTG got abused for posting about his holiday, why shouldn't people get abuse for telling some load of sad bastards on the internet everytime they go to a shop.

That is what MYSPAZ is for after all...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here