Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I went to The Stabber to watch England play...

D

Deleted User X18H

...promise me you won't go there if gay.

They come from the rough parts of scoomb and Patcham if the drug squad turned up I am sure they would catch em............

They all where caps of the baseball kind with gold rings and trinkets they got in kind they'll all draw the dole on Friday mind.

The horrific culture of Brighton youth sailing down the benefits river I bet not one of them goes to the Withers

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
rough part of Patcham?? no such thing :p

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
A few memorable incidents down the years from "the zoo" includes the landlord having his nose bitten off and one of the local loons throwing someone through the estate agents window opposite and then coming back in and calmly ordering another pint and nobody batting an eyelid.

An absolute hole of a place.

D

Deleted User X18H

I have just read this again I was quite pissed when I composed this last night

I am a literary genius!!!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The pub is the Stanmer Park Tavern at Fiveways. It's not the nicest place in the world and has got a pretty bad rep. A while ago it was shut for a while after a mob of guys refused to leave when asked and foreced the bar staff to serve them and then beat them up when they refused. I'll never go there by choice but it serves it's purpose attracting all the scumbags from hostelries I do like to frequent.

I did wonder why hb&b bothered telling us about his evening though, until I realised he's an attention seeking twat.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Ahhh that one, I live a couple of minutes walk from it. Never been in due to the fact it looks like a harvester from the outside and has 'Burger & Pint of Fosters for £4.99' posters outside (always a good indication to me to avoid even if dying of thirst).

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The pub is the Stanmer Park Tavern at Fiveways. It's not the nicest place in the world and has got a pretty bad rep. A while ago it was shut for a while after a mob of guys refused to leave when asked and foreced the bar staff to serve them and then beat them up when they refused. I'll never go there by choice but it serves it's purpose attracting all the scumbags from hostelries I do like to frequent.

I did wonder why hb&b bothered telling us about his evening though, until I realised he's an attention seeking twat.

Every single part of that is true. Especially the last bit.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Is it the one on the corner, a bit further down from The Tin Drum? If it's the one I think it is, doesn't look too bad?

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
I have to say i went there about 5 years ago and whilst i was enjoying a refreshing beer with the mrs a bloke who was completely out of his face was refused a drink so he therefore thought it would be a good to smash every window there was.

I havent returned and by the sounds of it it hasnt chaged at all.

nice place, just right for a family sunday lunch!!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I went in there a few years back for a beer with a mate at lunch time, we were in there about 5 minutes before there was a fight between a couple of the regulars which ended up on one of them getting a stool smashed over his head. We drank up and left fairly sharpish and I've not been back since then.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The weird thing is it does look just like an average family pub from the outside, especially as fiveways has a sort of cosy feel to it. Well except the big junction.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It's my local and I'm going to have my tea there tonight! (Two meals for £8, bargain in this day and age)

It hasn't been the same since they took the bowling alley out.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm just surprised that a man of Timmy's means, doesn't have all the satellite channels at home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here