Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I want to KNOW who I should COMPLAIN to

D

Deleted member 18477

As EVERYONE knows I never USUALLY moan or complain ABOUT anything but on SATURDAY sitting in my EAST stand seat I FELT the sun was FAR too hot and BRIGHT and by the END of the game I was having one of my QUEER turns.

Can SOMEBODY tell me WHO at the club is responsible for the SUN and can they MAKE sure it in future it is NOT so HOT or bright.

dick knight...

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
ERNEST

The Man Who Sued God.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Blame anyone who chose their seat in the East?!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
As EVERYONE knows I never USUALLY moan or complain ABOUT anything but on SATURDAY sitting in my EAST stand seat I FELT the sun was FAR too hot and BRIGHT and by the END of the game I was having one of my QUEER turns.

Can SOMEBODY tell me WHO at the club is responsible for the SUN and can they MAKE sure it in future it is NOT so HOT or bright.

So a QUEER turn two weekends on the trot ? Lucky YOU :safeway:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
10048006.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You COMPLAIN on here Ernest. And EVERYONE then thinks its a MAJORITY of fans COMPLAINING.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I thought we might at least get some relief from the sun as we left the stadium, but no it was almost unbearable heading towards the buses, with the sun reflecting back off hundreds of windscreens in Bennetts Field. Fortunately it was all over quickly as the S bus swiftly left behind the boiling cauldron.

I would like to see the club invest in some devices that retain the hot air within the cars in Bennetts Field for the greater good of supporters trying to rush home for their tea.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I BLAME Tony Bloom. When Dick Tight was in charge, he gave us PONCHOS to protect us from the elements. Now he's gone (to count the FA Cup FINAL money) then we're left with a group of people who no longer CARE about fans.

I demand that we EACH get given one of those hand held electric fans, cooling water SPRAYS and a dollop of sun cream x factor 30

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I know Ernest, it's disgraceful. Bloom has spent millions on the new stadium and no means of turning down the sun - what a crap chairman. I think it's time to get Ernest's ARS involved and launch a campaign to boycott the ground every time the sun comes out,

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
I must say that after 90 mins of sun in the East Stand, on Saturday, I felt like I'd spent 15 mins face down on a BBQ.

Perhaps we could have a HUGE bonfire and firework spectacular in the centre circle, pre kick off. The resultant pall of smoke could then hang over the stadium and block out the sun.

Last edited:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'd be more concerned about who was sitting behind you.

funny-sunburn.jpg

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
The club has a responsibility to it's customers to provide adequate warnings of the possibillity of sunburn. In fact surely they have a social responsibility to provide suntan lotion. They should also be handing out sunglasses to those in the front half a dozen rows. It's 2011 for Christ sake it wouldn't cost them that much. They could afford to produce ponchos when we had some pot less pollock running the show after all.

Dunk

Jul 27, 2011
Lewes
we sit right at the back so had to watch it edging closer throughout the second half. We tried to buy an extra minute of shade by standing but the lady in the high visibility vest made me sit down again.

A fleet of helicopters might help- or a huge balloon.

Or some clouds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here