Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I want to KNOW who I should COMPLAIN to

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
They should invest in a giant AWNING.

A good suggestion, but one that may induce a unwelcome soporific effect on those sitting under it.

A case of from awning to yawning perhaps.

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
i am not happy either. i am eight rows back and am really concerned someone will kick a football and it might hit me. i have emailed the club, asked for meetings with tony bloom etc and nothing. all i want is 30 foot plastic screens all round the pitch protecting the fans.

i have also said that i am not used to watching football without commentary, as on sky. so could we have the tannoy on all thought the match with andy gray commentating and he is unemployed at the moment.

not to much to ask hey,

PS u would have thought they would have thought of this, tut tut

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Don't forget that if you wish to write to the club about this, then you should also send a copy of your complaint to the following Official Club Deities........

Amaterasu,
Japan, Sun Goddess.

Arinna (Hebat), Hittite (Syrian),
Sun Goddess The Iconography of Religion in the Hittite, Luwian, and Aramaean Kingdoms.

Apollo,
Greece and Rome Sun God.

Freyr,
Norse Sun God Not the main Norse sun god, but a fertility god associated with the sun.

Garuda,
Hindu Bird God.

Helios (Helius),
Greece Sun God Before Apollo was the Greek sun god, Helios held that position.

Hepa,
Hittite Sun Goddess The consort of a weather god, she was assimilated with the sun goddess Arinna.

Huitzilopochtli (Uitzilopochtli),
Aztec Sun God.

Inti,
Inca Sun God.

Liza,West African Sun God.

Lugh,
Celtic Sun God.

Mithras,
Persia Sun God "Mit(h)ra(s) and the Myths of the Sun" David H. Sick. Numen (2004).

Re (Ra),
Egypt Mid-day Sun God An Egyptian god shown with a solar disk. Center of worship was Heliopolis. Later associated with Horus as Re-Horakhty. Also combined with Amun as Amun-Ra, a solar creator god.
Shemesh/Shepesh Ugarit Sun goddess Female solar deities (Jürg Eggler).

Sol (Sunna),
Norse Sun Goddess She rides in a horse-drawn solar chariot.

Sol Invictus,
Roman Sun God The unconquered sun. A late Roman sun god. The title was also used of Mithras.

Surya,
Hindu Sun God Rides the sky in a horse-drawn chariot.

Tonatiuh,
Aztec Sun God.

Utu (Shamash),Mesopotamia Sun God .

However, should any of them decide to smite you down for your disobedience then the club are legally entitled to revoke your season ticket and impose both a lifetime, and full duration afterlife, ban on all home and away games for yourself, and your kin, son's, daughters and all heirs they shall beget, for all eternity.

Oh and your loins shall be forthwith forever barren, as shall your oxen, goats and concubines. Obviously your eunuchs will not notice any change in their circumstances.

Thus sayeth the Lord.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I think this complaint can now be consigned to the ever so rapidly expanding, 'Complaints due to fu*king obviously foreseeable events...' folder. Non? :rolleyes:

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
I'm reliably informed the Club has received earlier complaints and Martin Perry has been asked to act on it asap by a concerned TB who broke short his annual Antipodian holiday just to tell him. MP has also been asked to carry out a cost benefit analysis on the the merits of installing specially designed NASA sun shields to be fitted on the overhang of the WS canopy.
The Club shop now stocks an organic, dermitologically proven burn cream with an MP factor of 50 for those with a fair skin, freckles and ginger hair.
Of course, I don't expect GP, MT and KL-L will have much calling for the product.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I'm reliably informed the Club has received earlier complaints and Martin Perry has been asked to act on it asap by a concerned TB who broke short his annual Antipodian holiday just to tell him. MP has also been asked to carry out a cost benefit analysis on the the merits of installing specially designed NASA sun shields to be fitted on the overhang of the WS canopy.
The Club shop now stocks an organic, dermitologically proven burn cream with an MP factor of 50 for those with a fair skin, freckles and ginger hair.
Of course, I don't expect GP, MT and KL-L will have much calling for the product.

I just HOPE I'm not feeling QUEER at 5pm next Saturday like I did THIS week

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
As EVERYONE knows I never USUALLY moan or complain ABOUT anything but on SATURDAY sitting in my EAST stand seat I FELT the sun was FAR too hot and BRIGHT and by the END of the game I was having one of my QUEER turns.

Can SOMEBODY tell me WHO at the club is responsible for the SUN and can they MAKE sure it in future it is NOT so HOT or bright.

I thought Elton John supported Watford . . .yet here he is throwing a strop over a Brighton v Blackpool match

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here