Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I want swine flu.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I want it for 2 reasons.

Most people will get it sooner or later and I'd rather it sooner.

I would rather get it now than when or if it mutates into something really f***ing nasty with a high mortality rate.

Oh and so I can scare people.

Well so maybe thats 3 reasons....

Sensible?:thumbsup:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
when it mutates you will only get it again and by then you will have used your allocation of tamiflu so you wont get anymore.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm no expert Looney, but i think you may have to come into contact with a real person

So that's you safe then

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
My two house mates have got it i've got most of the symptoms and think i've got it, deffo better to get it now than in the winter!

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
when it mutates you will only get it again and by then you will have used your allocation of tamiflu so you wont get anymore.

Who in their right minds would go near that vile f***ing stuff anyway.

But yeah, just if you get it now, that doesn't give you any immunity for the future, so errr... :shootself

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
trust me, you dont.

unless you really want to be puking up, be stuck on the loo every hour with the nastiest of liquid sh*ts, lose your appetite, and general will to live..

Take tamiflu, did you? Because that's what it does to you. Unless you go down my path, just drink plenty of fluids and eat well. Its what your body was designed for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here