Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think we need an NSC gadget World Cup

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Right. The George Foreman Fat reducing Grilling machine qualifies as holder and Easy 10's football shaped fridge qualifies as host (you don't mind do you, Easy? ???)

So we need 30 more gadgets to create a full on NSC World Cup.

List your entrants below and then we'll let NSC decide, bisc uit stylee. :thumbsup:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Don't forget my...

photo01.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Two good entrants there. Wozza's all in one remote control that he spent a long thread bragging about could be an outsider. I think that'll probably go in the second seed pot.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
asonoHD500-3.jpg

HD-500 from Xclef, MP3 Player/Hard Drive so you can listen to music (bloody great sound and better than iPod IMO) and also use it as a backup drive or for transfering files from one place to another with ease. Comes up as a seperate HD in Windows Explorer so no need for a 3rd party program, just simple drag and drop......marvelous!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I honestly cannot see what is going to top my portable beer fridge shaped like a football.

It is DEFINATELY going in the car on the next away trip.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Simster said:
Not forgetting this puppy:

vcvin48522pine.jpg

Gentlemen, I give you the pineapple corer.

Oh my DAYS, it's the corer! Almost unbeatable when used in conjunction with 'the Forman'.

I would like to put forward my mother's fridge. With the push of just one button it will furnish you with ice, not only in cubes but also CRUSHED.

Did I mention it also serves you with chilled, filtered water?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Wozza said:
**** WINNER ****
Sure it's got potential. A humble but spectacularly effective invention at a very reasonable price.

But winner? Wozza, you'd do well to remember there are no easy games in the hurly burly world international gadgetry in the modern era. :glare:

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
how about this Fridge/Freezer thing from LG......yes thats right.....thats a TELEVISION on it :eek: GENIUS!
lg_tv_fridge-thumb.jpg

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Or the "Gentlemans Ball scratcher"

BT243312_1.gif

Why has this not been thought of before? Now you can scratch your balls in style with this silver Gentleman’s Ball Scratcher.

For times when you are alone, this superb invention, shaped and styled to a female hand, can precisely reach all nooks and crannies and allow you to scratch away ’til your balls are content.

Or even in the office – this device is perfect. With a nine-inch handle people wont even see what you’re doing, as you ease the delicate hand beneath the desk and satisfy that urge.

Now you won’t have to crudely shift and shuffle around in your pants in front of your girlfriend – she can no longer groan and roll her eyes, as you’ve thought of her feelings and bought the ultimate itchy balls solution.

This quality silverware utensil is dishwasher safe, and has a stain resistant surface

Jul 20, 2003
For your consideration:

The Norpro Stainless Steel Vertical Poultry Roaster

B00004UE87.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Accept no cheap immitations

stand your chicken up on the stand the cooking juices pool in the reservoir, the fat pours over the top. put the stand in a roasting tin and you have your basting fat in the roasting tin for your spuds and parsnips and the cooking juices for your gravy.

The bird is wonderfully succulent with loads of lovely crispy skin (but that's another story)

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Or another fav:-

The talking Toilet roll holder:-

BT86578_1.gif

Talking TP comes in very handy to remind the kids to wash their hands as well as aplogising for the bad smell you have left behind.

Hilarious way to surprise your friends!

The Talking TP has a recordable chip. You can record any message for the next person that uses the crapper. Toilet humour at it's very best. Ideal Christmas present or just for a laugh at the work place cubicle.

The Talking TP is so funny you will have all your family, friends and work colleagues in stitches

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here