Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I tender my resignation from this forum forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1066gull

There are some people in the minority who continue to unfairly degrade me and question what I do.

Well quite frankly I don't give a shit.

If the minority continue to ruin it for the rest of you's soon everyone would leave this place just like other great contributors have done so.

I apologise to the people who have helped me out in the passed but I am a far better person than half the people on here and quite frankly I cannot deal with this shit anymore because I no I will be great.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Look what you've gone and done STUMPY TIM :lol:

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Stop attention seeking - you keep posting self indulgent posts about utter rubbish. This is not a chat room, it's a message board for Brighton fans who don't give a shit about you buying a car/finding a girlfiend/life. This is not abuse but trying to point out your failings. You really do need to grow up a bit and leanr about the world

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
There are some people in the minority who continue to unfairly degrade me and question what I do.

If the minority continue to ruin it for the rest of you's ???????? soon everyone would leave this place just like other great contributors have done so.??????

I apologise to the people who have helped me out in the passed ?????? but I am a far better person than half the people on here and quite frankly I cannot deal with this shit anymore because I no?????? I will be great.

Go away and practice your spelling and grammar

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Aids - you wouldn't get half the grief you do on here if you didn't start at least half a dozen threads a day all about YOU.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bye then.

By the way, there is no need to 'tender' anything. No need at all to seek any more attention. Just ceasing to post would effectively do the job.

Enjoy your life Adrie. I hope everything works out for you, and that you remember us little people when you become 'great'.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Aids - you wouldn't get half the grief you do on here if you didn't start at least half a dozen threads a day all about YOU.

and in stupid irrelevant situations where half the stuff posted is INVITING people to take the piss out of him

People, have said they tried to here you out Aids, but the stuff you post gets weirder and weirder, and you bring it on yourself

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

If the minority continue to ruin it for the rest of you's soon everyone would leave this place just like other great contributors have done so.

I apologise to the people who have helped me out in the passed but I am a far better person than half the people on here and quite frankly I cannot deal with this shit anymore because I no I will be great.

Chill out man! :lolol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Good luck and may the force be with you.

doggy-clothes1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here