Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i swear

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
the sooner i get out of Ashford the f***ing better, went over a mates today for a BBQ having a great time then something hit me mates missus, looked on the ground was an apple someone chucked over, went out the front to see if we could see anyone and nobody was there, about 20mins later another one comes over and almost hits a 3 year old, this time we walked out and my mates neighbour was pointing out his window pointing to his neighbours house, we went and knocked on the door, just to say leave it out as there were young kids playing in the garden and we were trying to enjoy our selfs, well about 15 mins later to massive ***** come walking into his back garden, clearly stoned and pissed out there faces offering us all out for a fight, including the women. We just said look mate were trying to have a BBQ and we dont want shit thrown at us, but he kept wanting to fight us, by this time the mums had picked up there kids and walked to the bottom of the garden out the way, i just said look we dont want any trouble we just want to be left in peace, he went ape shit. So i told me mate to call the old bill, they left soon after that but saying they were going to do my mates house when he was sleep.

Shitting my self for them i offered to stay but, he told me not to worry.

Ashford really is a f***ing shit hole i cant wait to get to Newhaven

sorry about the language im fuming

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I lived near Ashford for years and you are right it was a shithole. Mind you Dover and Folkestone were worse then (10 years ago).

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I know what its like to nasty aggressive neighbours and you have my sympathy
you are always on a loser go and give them a slapping and you end up in court,you don't and you have always got them on your back.
the whole world is going to hell in a handcart mate.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That really does sound proper shit fella. Sorry to hear about that.

Whats trhe frigging POINT ? Can't we just co-exist without shitting on people ? I genuinely struggle to understand the psyche of people who seem to delibately go out to make other peoples lives a bit more crap.

Is it some kind of common decency gene they are lacking ? Whats the deal ? I honestly just do not get it.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
the sooner i get out of Ashford the f***ing better, went over a mates today for a BBQ having a great time then something hit me mates missus, looked on the ground was an apple someone chucked over, went out the front to see if we could see anyone and nobody was there, about 20mins later another one comes over and almost hits a 3 year old, this time we walked out and my mates neighbour was pointing out his window pointing to his neighbours house, we went and knocked on the door, just to say leave it out as there were young kids playing in the garden and we were trying to enjoy our selfs, well about 15 mins later to massive ***** come walking into his back garden, clearly stoned and pissed out there faces offering us all out for a fight, including the women. We just said look mate were trying to have a BBQ and we dont want shit thrown at us, but he kept wanting to fight us, by this time the mums had picked up there kids and walked to the bottom of the garden out the way, i just said look we dont want any trouble we just want to be left in peace, he went ape shit. So i told me mate to call the old bill, they left soon after that but saying they were going to do my mates house when he was sleep.

Shitting my self for them i offered to stay but, he told me not to worry.

Ashford really is a f***ing shit hole i cant wait to get to Newhaven

sorry about the language im fuming

must be bad if you cant wait to get to newhaven?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
bloody hell it must be bad in Ashford. I went to Tideway and lived in Denton (mum still there), Newhaven is a hole, and there always used to be some right sorts up Gibbon Rd

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Whats trhe frigging POINT ? Can't we just co-exist without shitting on people ? I genuinely struggle to understand the psyche of people who seem to delibately go out to make other peoples lives a bit more crap.

Generally true Easy10 but that simply doesn't apply to Palace fans, you love making them feel crap...... admit it!!

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Can't we just co-exist without shitting on people ? I genuinely struggle to understand the psyche of people who seem to delibately go out to make other peoples lives a bit more crap.

Is it some kind of common decency gene they are lacking ? Whats the deal ? I honestly just do not get it.

It seems very prominently an English disease. The desire, when drunk, to get violent and hit people.

In over 4 years in Tokyo I've never had even the slightest bit of trouble from any of the locals, who also love getting pissed up, singing in the street and then pass out and throw up in the road. But violence? Never.

Since I've been here I've seen about 4 fights. 3 of them involved pissed up Brits :facepalm: and I saw a right proper mash up involving a group of Turks (another race of drunken violent psychopaths IMO).

Every other nationality seems to be perfectly able to control themselves and this includes the Americans and all the other European countries.

I'm absolutely ashamed of it and was worried about bringing my GF over here last year for fear that she might witness some neanderthal trying to start a fight for no reason......

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Which Ashford ? The one in Kent or Middlesex ? I've been working in Middlesex quite a lot over the last month and I have to say much of it makes South London look quite good.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
bloody hell it must be bad in Ashford. I went to Tideway and lived in Denton (mum still there), Newhaven is a hole, and there always used to be some right sorts up Gibbon Rd

Newhaven, Denton, Peacehaven, Seaford is Paradise compared to Luton. Luton is a f&*king shit hole. No fresh air, everyone lives on top of each other and the place feels like its going to explode anytime soon.

Can't wait for my wife to find a job back in Sussex. I know Newhaven, Denton, Peacehaven, Seaford has changed over the last few years but at least you can walk around without feeling your going to get your head kicked in.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It seems very prominently an English disease. The desire, when drunk, to get violent and hit people.

In over 4 years in Tokyo I've never had even the slightest bit of trouble from any of the locals, who also love getting pissed up, singing in the street and then pass out and throw up in the road. But violence? Never.

Since I've been here I've seen about 4 fights. 3 of them involved pissed up Brits :facepalm: and I saw a right proper mash up involving a group of Turks (another race of drunken violent psychopaths IMO).

Every other nationality seems to be perfectly able to control themselves and this includes the Americans and all the other European countries.

I'm absolutely ashamed of it and was worried about bringing my GF over here last year for fear that she might witness some neanderthal trying to start a fight for no reason......

he Aussies don't mind a ruck after a few beers. Newspaper reports in the city centre of Melbourne (and Geelong) make for pretty grizzly reading. although not being one to go out much any more i can't speak first hand.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Which Ashford ? The one in Kent or Middlesex ? I've been working in Middlesex quite a lot over the last month and I have to say much of it makes South London look quite good.

Kent mate.

I like Newhaven 2mins from the missus back door is the country side, 10mins from the seafront, its lovely i love it it compared to Ashford

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
I lived near Ashford for years and you are right it was a shithole. Mind you Dover and Folkestone were worse then (10 years ago).

I live in New Romney and wouldn't wish Folkestone/Dover upon anyone. My mate who lives in Folkestone looked out of his front window and saw a parked car get set alight.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
It's the uneducated on lager. Swap the chemicals for bitter and give them a bit of reading theyll change. Failing that, kill them as they're no use to anyone and are using up oxygen.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
he Aussies don't mind a ruck after a few beers. Newspaper reports in the city centre of Melbourne (and Geelong) make for pretty grizzly reading. although not being one to go out much any more i can't speak first hand.

Ahh the Aussies. Yes they're quasi-Brits despite their protestations to the contrary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here