Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I shall BE visiting the SUPPORTERS bar only ONCE

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I have NO interest whatsoever IN going INTO the SUPPORTERS bar and seeing some FAT poof in a BERET and tight BLACK jeans reading out some oh so ENTERTAINING poem or some 70 year OLD bloke shuffling out with a ZIMMER frame PRETENDING it is still 1977 and ATTEMPTING to sing or a FEW lickers DRINKING their REAL ale wishing they WERE still back at Withdean and THEY were kissing Dick Tights ARSE in return for a SNIPPET of gossip.

If the REAL fans had been CONSULTED they would have named the bar after the ARS and the ENTERTAINMENT would have BEEN Take That tribute BANDS and Lady Gaga IMPERSONATORS like myself which would have HAD the place rocking.

So I will VISIT this so CALLED supporters BAR just the once and my MISSION will be to KIDNAP the portrait of the potless pillock Dick Tight and at the Doncaster game the real SUPPORTERS will join with ME when we LAUNCH into a ROUSING chorus of 'Build a bonfire' and as it REACHES a crescendo of 'Put the potless pillock on the top' I will SET fire to the PORTRAIT and for once there will be a MASSIVE celebration and not a PROTEST as the tinpot dictator Dick Tight is no more.

UP THE ARS

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Are you saying that you're a Lady Gaga impersonator?
That I'd like to see... I THINK

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Did anyone else immediately think of this?

alloallo-saucy.jpg

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I have NO interest whatsoever IN going INTO the SUPPORTERS bar and seeing some FAT poof in a BERET and tight BLACK jeans reading out some oh so ENTERTAINING poem or some 70 year OLD bloke shuffling out with a ZIMMER frame PRETENDING it is still 1977 and ATTEMPTING to sing or a FEW lickers DRINKING their REAL ale wishing they WERE still back at Withdean and THEY were kissing Dick Tights ARSE in return for a SNIPPET of gossip.

If the REAL fans had been CONSULTED they would have named the bar after the ARS and the ENTERTAINMENT would have BEEN Take That tribute BANDS and Lady Gaga IMPERSONATORS like myself which would have HAD the place rocking.

So I will VISIT this so CALLED supporters BAR just the once and my MISSION will be to KIDNAP the portrait of the potless pillock Dick Tight and at the Doncaster game the real SUPPORTERS will join with ME when we LAUNCH into a ROUSING chorus of 'Build a bonfire' and as it REACHES a crescendo of 'Put the potless pillock on the top' I will SET fire to the PORTRAIT and for once there will be a MASSIVE celebration and not a PROTEST as the tinpot dictator Dick Tight is no more.

UP THE ARS

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

:bowdown: UP THE ARS :moo:

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
I think YOU have a PROBLEM with your KEYboard Ernest. Seems to be INCREASING to caps every so OFTEN. Oh its CATCHING.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
brilliant stuff punk: punk: punk:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
This will be the ARS's greatest moment, possibly even bigger than when Ernest's MASSIVE protest forced Knight to sack the lardy Jocko Clown.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Definitely back on form for our ' voice of reason', clearly one up the ARS was only that ERNEST needed.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
ErNEst - puNctuRinG bAllOonS oF seLf-imPoRtAncE whERevEr hE gOEs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here