Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I shall BE visiting the SUPPORTERS bar only ONCE

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I really thought Ernest had disappeared or lost interest.

Presumably he would prefer us to have a TRIED and TESTED ENGLISH manager!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Hopefully the club see sense and don't let you anywhere the supporters bar as your clearly crazy in the brain.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
HUNDREDS of copies of the portrait of the GREAT Dick Knight have been prepared. The loss on ONE will not impede the PERPETUAL honouring of our former Chairman.

Indeed will the be a ceremonial form of attire for those that worship him

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
now you know what we feel when you post ginge

Yep, whatever you say Einstein.

It seems I'm in the minority anyway, and the rest of you all find the same repeated joke hilarious, even at the 378th time of posting. Oh well, I'll leave you to your belly-laughs, and post somewhere else.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

It seems I'm in the minority anayway, and the rest of you all find the same repeated joke hilarious, even at the378th time of posting. Oh well, I'll leave you to your belly-laughs, and post somewhere else.

pint of bitter for this gentleman

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

It seems I'm in the minority anyway, and the rest of you all find the same repeated joke hilarious, even at the 378th time of posting. Oh well, I'll leave you to your belly-laughs, and post somewhere else.

HKFC, the humour isn't so much in what Ernest writes, it's in the fact that people that still fall for it, even after 378 times. That's what I find amusing, anyway. But that hasn't really happened this time, maybe he is losing his touch?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
HKFC, the humour isn't so much in what Ernest writes, it's in the fact that people that still fall for it, even after 378 times. That's what I find amusing, anyway. But that hasn't really happened this time, maybe he is losing his touch?

I've read this board for donkeys years but still could not stop myself from answering one of his ridiculous posts. I don't know if they are brilliant or moronic.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Not sure about MP tbh

E's a Lady Gaga impersonater apparently, who had a big hit with 'Poker face'...

TB is a poker fan ???

Mmmmmm...

Two and two makes...

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
It was said of the French film industry that in all history it made only one film - all the others were the same movie shot from different angles. Has Ernest ever made a joke apart from this tired old saw? Does he know that even his closest friends think he's becoming a bit boring?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It was said of the French film industry that in all history it made only one film - all the others were the same movie shot from different angles. Has Ernest ever made a joke apart from this tired old saw? Does he know that even his closest friends think he's becoming a bit boring?

But in my view, that is what the joke is. The fact that, even after all this time, people still bite.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is there going to be a campaign launched to rename Dick's Bar to The ARS Bar ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here