Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I now can't go to Palace.

larus

:angry:
I've got to go to the state with one of my customers on Tuesday for a few days. No choice, as they are a big customer for me.

But, of all the days hey. Why not Wednesday?. Couldn't very well say, "Sorry Finance Director, can't go with you as I want to watch a game of football".

And, to make matters worse, it's £30 that I'm giving to the scum and I'm not even gona be there.

God I'm pissed off.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
larus said:
I've got to go to the state with one of my customers on Tuesday for a few days. No choice, as they are a big customer for me.

But, of all the days hey. Why not Wednesday?. Couldn't very well say, "Sorry Finance Director, can't go with you as I want to watch a game of football".

And, to make matters worse, it's £30 that I'm giving to the scum and I'm not even gona be there.

God I'm pissed off.

I am sure someone will be willing to buy your ticket, even if you just give it away for small donation to REMF.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
larus said:

God I'm pissed off.

Cheers mate :thumbsup: :laugh:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
larus said:

Have we sold our allocation ?

Still a few left last I heard.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
larus said:

God I'm pissed off.
You`ll feel much better Wednesday morning after you see the result I hear you already.`I`m so glad I never went`.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Re: Re: I now can't go to Palace.

Croydonbloke said:
You`ll feel much better Wednesday morning after you see the result I hear you already.`I`m so glad I never went`.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Blokie

Is it right that Mr Rob Fox (Master of Merriment) has a contingency to play 'What becomes of the Broken Hearted' instead of 'Sad (sorry) Glad all over' if the result is not the mammoth 49-0 thrashing you and your mates are predicting?

I also have a copy of 'Always look on the bright side of life' if he needs it.

Just a thought.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
look on the bright side you can get a cheap Ipod and cheap jeans and free drinks on the flights

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Caveman said:
Will help to pay for your under achievers.

7th in the table with a game in hand is about right at this stage.

We also have some easy games coming up....Ask Tank or Race or whoever the F he is.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
I knew really. So do AJ, Dougie and Clint - in fact they cannot wait to reacquaint with him.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: Re: I now can't go to Palace.

Brighton Bloke said:
Blokie

Is it right that Mr Rob Fox (Master of Merriment) has a contingency to play 'What becomes of the Broken Hearted' instead of 'Sad (sorry) Glad all over' if the result is not the mammoth 49-0 thrashing you and your mates are predicting?

I also have a copy of 'Always look on the bright side of life' if he needs it.

Just a thought.
Can you not bring your Peters and Lee tunes along or the old 12" of Agadoo!!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: I now can't go to Palace.

Croydonbloke said:
Can you not bring your Peters and Lee tunes along or the old 12" of Agadoo!!

I'll have you know I never let my picture disc club re-mix version of 'Agadoo' out of my sight ever since you were one day late returning it to me after borrowing it for your step aerobic class.

It would be an ideal song for the Holmesdale massive to sing.

'And he dives, dives, dives

Andy Johnson - Penalty

And he dives dives dives

Andy Johnson - What a cheat!!

I'll get the coat now.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I now can't go to Palace.

Brighton Bloke said:
I'll have you know I never let my picture disc club re-mix version of 'Agadoo' out of my sight ever since you were one day late returning it to me after borrowing it for your step aerobic class.

It would be an ideal song for the Holmesdale massive to sing.

'And he dives, dives, dives

Andy Johnson - Penalty

And he dives dives dives

Andy Johnson - What a cheat!!

I'll get the coat now.
Do not be shy to mention the Peters and Lee album BB.

Should it not go.

Andy scores scores scores.

Andy scores another 3

Andy Scores Scores scores

He makes look so easy

Scores to the left to the right

Also breaks Guy butters knee

To the left to the right

Scores to the Holmesdale Melody.

dddddddddddddd.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I now can't go to Palace.

Croydonbloke said:
Do not be shy to mention the Peters and Lee album BB.

Should it not go.

Andy scores scores scores.

Andy scores another 3

Andy Scores Scores scores

He makes look so easy

Scores to the left to the right

Also breaks Guy butters knee

To the left to the right

Scores to the Holmesdale Melody.

dddddddddddddd.

You are in the wrong job. Lyricist extraordinare

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports