Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I need help and advice

sureyyathegodofthephonein

nsc most loved
Apr 26, 2008
Having sex in a skip
Right theres this girl i like and were mates at moment i want to take her out on a date sort of thing like you do but i don't know how to ask her and where to take her
aswell shes been badly treated by boys before

anybody with suggestions please list them
thanks
Sureyya

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
you're not sure where to take her?

I would always start with "roughly from behind"

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Lie. If there's one thing I know about women it's that they love being lied to. The constant wondering and not knowing keeps her interest piqued...

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Sureyya am I right in saying that you work in Sports World, Eastbourne?
Which means you know Alex and Jack?

Which therefore means, would I know this girl by any chance?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Before the onslaught starts from the virgins who like to give out sex related advice on here i wouldnt date a mates ex for a start but if you do just make her pay for everything on the 1st date,it will either be a short romance or at least you know if she asks for another date,she isnt after your money,on the other hand if she asks for her money back you havnt lost owt.

Id go for the standard 7.30pm meet up in a wine bar,quick drink,pictures,nothing with bruce willis in except armageddon,get her some sweeties and put the bag on your lap..

Nice stroll along the prom,DO NOT MENTION OTHER WOMEN,she will do that for you.Do not try it on unless she says take me to bed,and if she does say that run like f*** as your prob not the 1st to have taken her to see kung fu panda. Good luck:thumbsup:

Michael Bolton

Jan 7, 2009
Don't EVER take a broad to the cinema if you're on a first date and over 12 years old. Ridiculously infantile and you don't really get a lot of time to talk eye to eye.

Take her paintballing, 1-on-1. To make it even more enjoyable, confiscate her gun and head mask.

My old man told me this was the way to do it, and I've sworn by it since. How I wooed my current wife, funnily enough.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Yes thats right i do work there how do you know that?

yes i know Jack Moor and i know Alex Monks there good lads how you know them?

Because wasnt Jack going to Shrewsbury with you? Well he said he was going with someone called Sureyya from work, so I presumed that there werent many Brighton fans calle Sureyya :D

Well I went to school with them for 5 years, and now go college with them.

sureyyathegodofthephonein

nsc most loved
Apr 26, 2008
Having sex in a skip
Because wasnt Jack going to Shrewsbury with you? Well he said he was going with someone called Sureyya from work, so I presumed that there werent many Brighton fans calle Sureyya :D

Well I went to school with them for 5 years, and now go college with them.

Yeah thats right we were then he was ill so i went on my todd you probablly do know her then but i aint telling you her name mate because when ive done that before ive been jinxed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here