Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I love the Seagulls Shop

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I decided it was time to turn my 2002-4 shirt into a bit of memorabilia to celebrate our glorious playoff success, and also annoy a few Swindon supporters I know. So down to the club shop I go, the plan being to get VIRGO 120 on the shirt, and then ask his sister (who I know) to get it signed by the great man himself. Except that halfway through one of the people at the shop says he's coming in later, and asks if I can pick it up tomorrow so he can sign it. So thanks to the wonderful people at the club shop, by tomorrow I will be the proud owner of said shirt signed personally to me from the man who will forever remain a legend for one header.

If anyone who works in the shop is reading this, thank you!:clap: :clap: :clap2:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
That they can do, order a sufficient amount of new shirts for the release they can't.

sorry just miffed I am still awaiting my new shirt.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
They also said they are still waiting for over a third of the original order of shirts, so it seems the blame lies more with Errea than the club. They expect to be fully stocked with shirts by the end of the week, so you will have it soon!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
The guy just said 'later this afternoon' to me at about 3ish, so quite possibly now. I would've hung around brighton and waited, but for the fact my parking was costing me an utter fortune

steventhesquirrel

Jul 31, 2003
Hangleton
I think its an absolute joke that the fans who havnt got a shirt yet have to wait to get one - i bet that doesnt happen in any other club shop in any division in this country.
There is obviously going to be a big demand for shirts.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
There is obviously going to be a big demand for shirts. [/B]

Have you seen them? Total shite! Wrong colour, stick-on Skint, half stripes, bluebird, etc. etc.???

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Turn into Cardiff? What, slag off every English club that comes to Ninian Park....then go & support England?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Are they changing the colour of all the scarfs and hats etc too?

roseygull

Jul 26, 2003
i went in to the club shop this afternoon with my 10 year old to purchase a new home shirt for him and was told that they are geting a supply of the shirts at the end of the month delayed because italy has a 10 day holiday at the moment so i said ok he will have a goalkeeping shirt no go there until late september so i said when are the junoir seagulls memberships being sent out i was told in approx 10 days

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
so they ARE printing on the back of shirts now

quality BRADERS (not sure what number) on the shirt it goes :)

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Well, I'm not certain about that as mine was the 2002-4 kit, but I did see a Jarrett one in the shop though it may have been for the team (what I'm trying to say is that I didn't see anyone getting printing on a new home shirt)

PS - Braders, I was sitting next to you on saturday:wave:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I'm coming from a supplier's angle - teams from all over europe etc, professional and unprofessional, place demands on a handful of major manufacturers at the same time and often haven't decided on the design until near the late spring. Then, like it or not but the top clubs get their orders first usually because of turnover. That puts us down the pecking order. I also agree with the lady on the SCR phone in - people go into the shop to place an order and end up buying something else. And that's good for our business! A lot of people on here sound like kids at xmas waiting for the new shirt. The best thing's in life come to those that wait. Have a bit of patience, the club shop don't go into work each day with a game plan to piss everyone off! Besides the last club that hurried their shirt order through ended up with a spelling mistake in their name..........

Incredigull

In Cervesio Felicitas
Nov 28, 2003
Mile Oak
tinx said:
That they can do, order a sufficient amount of new shirts for the release they can't.

sorry just miffed I am still awaiting my new shirt.

I wouldn't rush into buying a very poor copy that it is. Cheap and nasty looking .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here