Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I liked to punch his little head in.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I,m not basing this on anything I know about the man as a person but I have been watching the PGA golf from the States and I realise that I would very much like to punch Rickie Fowler,s head in.

Anybody else want to punch someone's head in based on nothing other than what they look like ?

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
I,m not basing this on anything I know about the man as a person but I have been watching the PGA golf from the States and I realise that I would very much like to punch Rickie Fowler,s head in.

Anybody else want to punch someone's head in based on nothing other than what they look like ?

Ricky Fowler also; no excuse for his facial hair and orange clobber. I'd happily knock his lights out.

D

Deleted member 2719

Gordon Ramsey
Jeremy 'Twat face' Clarkson, i really would like to damage him and maybe everyone that sucks him.

Blimey i am right up for a:catfight: now.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He is dressed in all orange, looking like an inmate at an American correctional facility.
I,m getting well fecking mad now.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Bellotti

Irrespective of his history with us, he just LOOKS like the kind of twat in dire need of a good smack.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He is dressed in all orange, looking like an inmate at an American correctional facility.
I,m getting well fecking mad now.

He always wears orange on the final day because orange is the colour of the University he went to (Oklahoma, I think).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here