Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I like Eddie Howe

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
That is all really.

Hope he replaces Poyet when he leaves for bigger and better things in the future.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Hmmmm me thinks you've been reading that Burnley forum and knowing they have their radar on here have given them something to spit about :wink:

And if I am totally off the scent then I will remember not to apply for the Met!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Having seen Bournemouth twice last season and Burnley twice this season, I think he's a wanker.

But he hides it in interviews and sucks up to referees. He can f*** off. :)

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
That is all really.

Hope he replaces Poyet when he leaves for bigger and better things in the future.

Think you may be on your own there seagullondon. He's certainly had one over Gus though. 4 points off us last season managing Bournemouth, and now 6 this season. Wouldn't swap though....not for his style of play.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Think you may be on your own there seagullondon. He's certainly had one over Gus though. 4 points off us last season managing Bournemouth, and now 6 this season. Wouldn't swap though....not for his style of play.

Maybe, but I think he would do well when given resources and from what I have seen in those games against us he has gotten results. Of course I would never swap him for Gus, but as a replacement when Gus does leave I think he would certainly be an attainable candidate!

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Howe likes to play the nice guy in interviews and talks a good game. However his teams are dirty and cynical. So yeah he can f*** off.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford

1 point last season actually - Bradbury was in charge by the time of our Dean Court defeat. And this season 3 of the 6 points gained were earned against 9 men in a game they should arguably have lost, let alone won.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Howe likes to play the nice guy in interviews and talks a good game. However his teams are dirty and cynical. So yeah he can f*** off.

Wasn't he reassuring the Bournemouth fans that he wasn't leaving them and then next minute he'd gone? I get the impression he's very two faced.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Obscenely good looking bloke, but why he went to Burnley has got to be the 9th wonder of the modern world for so many reasons. He turned down Sheffield Wednesday before taking the reigns at little Burnley, a depressing town and a club with limited potential, it's ancient successes aside. Strange days indeed.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Obscenely good looking bloke, but why he went to Burnley has got to be the 9th wonder of the modern world for so many reasons. He turned down Sheffield Wednesday before taking the reigns at little Burnley, a depressing town and a club with limited potential, it's ancient successes aside. Strange days indeed.

I assume he thought that with the parachute payments still in place it was the best funded job he could hope for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here