Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I know there's a full thread on the series but

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Most overrated programme EVER.

Funny - DEFINITELY.

Greatest comedy of all time that needs to be quoted at EVERY single opportunity? No!

Moaning friend, moaning wanker, sorry, call me what you want - it's not THAT good.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
i've seen the first 12 episodes and think they are quality, when will there be more coming about?

also read about a US adaptation which is guaranteed to be horrific

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
bus w@nker

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Funny - DEFINITELY.

Greatest comedy of all time that needs to be quoted at EVERY single opportunity? No!

Moaning friend, moaning wanker, sorry, call me what you want - it's not THAT good.

First time I've ever agreed with you WW, itsfunny but not as good as skins, the IT crowd, teachers, father ted, peep show, etc, etc.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by

Funny - DEFINITELY.

I would suggest with you, that the concept is probably a little too 'close to home' for you to get any humour out of it

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
And you'd be wrong skint gull, as the reason i DO find it funny is because i can relate to a lot of the stuff! I just don't think it's worth quoting at every opportunity. That said, i can't say i've seen anyone throw up in a kids face when drunk...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here