Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I know shortlist

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Just spoken to Bob booker in the scores bar at Adams park. Cotterill dowie and adkins on shortlist. You can whinge and moan but this just happened so watch this space

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I don't make a habit of mocking people's 'sources' on here, but I can't imagine the sacked reserve team boss is the first to be consulted about the vacant managers position.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Yeah, because whenever I've sacked someone I've told them exactly who I'm interviewing as their replacement.

Tip. If you are going to BS us, naming a supposed source, make it someone who may just know. Next time, say you bumped into Barry Lloyd.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
9bbc76d5.gif

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
heavy night was it?

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I have just come back from a seance and we managed to contact Archie Macauley, Brighton manager from 1963-68 and he said there was no shortlist and right now Tony Bloom is involved in a card game with Malcolm Glazer and the winner of the next hand gets Alex Ferguson :ohmy:

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
Just spoken to Bob booker in the scores bar at Adams park. Cotterill dowie and adkins on shortlist. You can whinge and moan but this just happened so watch this space

you had the source that said it was definitely going to be coppell as well didn't you.

keep taking those funny looking mushrooms.

TWAT

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
I was mysteriously drawn by druid magic to pages 74-75 of Keith Chegwin's candid auto-biography Shaken but not Stirred (1995 Hodder & Stoughton) and imagine my surprise when hidden in the text was a message, "Tween the trees and boughs of Withdean Lie a manager all fresh and new, tis november 2009 and lo his name is Mr Magoo"

So there you have it, we've had McGhee and now the bespectacled accident prone cartoon character is destined to be our next manager.

D

Deleted User X18H

Rubbish I am with Charlie Webb in cellar of said bar. He says its Tommy Docherty , Shankly and Bertie Mee.

Tommo2009

Nov 5, 2009
they said Tb's shortlist on the radio, was gannon, someother guy, think was scunthorpe manager and poyet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here