Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I know I'm gonna get a ban for this but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Withdean Wanderer wil you please just f***ing stop moaning about the Albion and please stop creating thread after thread after thread of your drivel? If you're gonna moan then keep it to one of the threads you've already created.

And if it grieves you so much then do something else that you might enjoy. Yes, the Albion are shit at the moment. WE KNOW THAT. It doesn't need new thread after new thread from you pointing it out.

Just have a look at yourself for f***'s sake. Here's a list of posts by you in the last 24 hours

http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/search.php?searchid=523594

'Sake. You're a young man, aren't you? What you gonna be like when you get to old age?

Cheer up won't you or at least find somewhere else to moan.

GRRRR..................

(...............and breathe)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Well Said Buzzer

But your right your looking at a ban.:ban:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Withdean Wanderer wil you please just f***ing stop moaning about the Albion and please stop creating thread after thread after thread of your drivel? If you're gonna moan then keep it to one of the threads you've already created.

And if it grieves you so much then do something else that you might enjoy. Yes, the Albion are shit at the moment. WE KNOW THAT. It doesn't need new thread after new thread from you pointing it out.

Just have a look at yourself for f***'s sake. Here's a list of posts by you in the last 24 hours

'Sake. You're a young man, aren't you? What you gonna be like when you get to old age?

GRRRR..................

Straight red:rescott:

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
buzzer hits nail on head. Have to say, I really can't be arsed with so many negative people who have obviously watched more Match of the Day and read to much about the premiershit than followed real footbal with the Albion. how many posters on here really remember shite - Last season at the Goldstone with battles against a board that didn't seem to care - we are blessed with a board that not only love the club but are not being bullied by agents etc trying to rape the club of money

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

GRRRR..................

The only thread I've started moaning was at the Argus, not the Albion:)

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
How much would you wager that WW has never experienced a reltionship with a woman? I'd definitely stick a score on it. :laugh:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Has Buzzer been banned, coz he aint replied.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008

GRRRR..................

Buzzer

Whats all this about you should be banned?
Apart from referring to an individual in your post?
Which you could have easily overcome by making a "veiled" reference to that poster?
You seem to be saying it "as it is".
I am sure WW will take it as "constructive criticism"?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

GRRRR..................

Well said :drink:

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008

GRRRR..................

agree with u mate

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::thumbsup:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
ban for what...........only said stop f***ing moaning. i have had much worse said to me on here with no one getting banned!!

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
ban for what...........only said stop f***ing moaning. i have had much worse said to me on here with no one getting banned!!

csider

"i have had much worse said to me on here with no one getting banned!!"

So have I. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here