Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I just survived...

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
... the 401 from Port Hope to Kingston, for those that know it. Luvaduck, that was scary. Heap big snow. Fun games like dodge the snowplow, guess where the lane ends etc.

Car fifty feet in front of me decided to give the fast lane a try even though it was about 6 inches deep. He wobbled, lost it and flew off the road like in the Dukes of Hazard. Seemed okay when he finally came to rest, he was just lucky he didn't roll it. Passed about a dozen cars in a similar situation. Bloody HGVs still doing 100+.

Glad to be alive. :clap2: :clap: :clap2:

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
A sunny and hot 27 in Auckland mate, I'm just off for an evening swim.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I know how you feel Juan. I tried snowboarding for the first time on Saturday. Nearly got decaptiated by a chair lift and taken out by a variety of Japanese skiiers as I bounced on my arse for the 50th time. Glad to be alive but still ache all over 2 days later.

Nurse! The Ibuprofen please!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The 401 is nasty with snow, I went up it last March and it wasn't too clever then.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Well Juan I was exiting the QEW Sunday night when I got to the exit the f'ing snowplow had pushed the snow off the highway but left a 1 foot pile blocking the ramp. Hitting a wall of snow at 80kph is a very good way of waking up fast! Prick who had been tail gaiting me was in the process of changing to the right lane to overtake me and ended up in the ditch when he hit the wall. Glad he missed me - and no I did'nt stop to see if he was ok!

:angry:

David

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here