I just got this PM from Prancing whinger

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Dancin Ninja BHA wrote on 11-12-2003 05:56 PM:
Dear XXXXXX

Your friend "BYF".......do you know what BYF stands for in the context of BHA FC?

I'll enlighten you shithead, it stands for "Brighton Youth Firm", ie Brighton's youth hooligan firm

So don't you dare try and stick up for the little fucker, as anyone that calls themself by the initials of a hoolie firm is a ****, and you've made yourself out to be an even bigger mug to me than usual by sticking up for him

f*** off britbyte back to USA, with your internet bird

Do you actually have a job, or just post shit on NSC each and everyday? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Winger ybf is no particular freind of mine. Dunno what your problem is but you clearly have one. Oh, as you don't read NSC that often no, I don't work, I'm waiting on my Immigration. Rest assured, I DON'T NEED TO WORK ANYWAY.

Prancing reckons he knows me and he called me a 'Geek' recently. Now, of all things I've been called that's a first, Geek I am not ! Mind you, me making a 'mug' of myself to you is almost a compliment coming from someone with his IQ.Oh, the 'Internet Bird, is actually my wife. Rather rude remark that.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Thanx mate, that makes me feel so much better

:) :)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well he did BB. I've made him look a little foolish recently and this is the limit of his interlect on display.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
So, so predictable Britbyte, posting a PRIVATE message on here...just imagine the outcry if every PM that was sent of an un-friendly nature was posted on here for all to see

Pray tell me how you have made me look foolish? You think posting my PM to you has embarrassed me or will make me stop thinking what a tool you are? (the feeling is probably mutual,
but what the hell)

If you think standing up for BYF in solidarity against me is clever, then you are a fool. Anyone who names themself after a hooligan firm is worthy of contempt (in my eyes) and I think you do yourself a dis-service (spelling?) by standing up for him

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
So, so predictable Britbyte, posting a PRIVATE message on here...just imagine the outcry if every PM that was sent of an un-friendly nature was posted on here for all to see

Pray tell me how you have made me look foolish? You think posting my PM to you has embarrassed me or will make me stop thinking what a tool you are? (the feeling is probably mutual,
but what the hell)

If you think standing up for BYF in solidarity against me is clever, then you are a fool. Anyone who names themself after a hooligan firm is worthy of contempt (in my eyes) and I think you do yourself a dis-service (spelling?) by standing up for him

To (almost) descend to your level. I just wanted people to know what a complete idiot you obviously are. I have no idea what brought on your little tantrum but if you wish to behaive in such an immature manner then why not let everybody know. You send me a down right insulting message and for what ? Because I corrected you when you accused ybf of spreading violence ? I merely said that he'd not done so, to which he agreed.

Sorry but when it comes to being a 'Geek', pot, kettle, balck I think.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Cheers Berks, I wouldn't mind but it's hardly as though I was insulting.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
bhaexpress said:
Cheers Berks, I wouldn't mind but it's hardly as though I was insulting.
Even though we don't see eye to eye he obviously doesn't quiet understand your thread and you.

BYF BYF BYF BYF:clap2: :clap2: :drink:

:lolol:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Sorry Biscuit, but if everyone were the same, life would be boring

Just because we all have a common love (ie we support BHA FC through thick and thin) doesn't mean that we have to like everyone on NSC

I just happen to dislike BYF for what he stands for, and Express Man/Bitbyte because I happen to think he is a geek and bores me with his postings

I'm sure those two dislike me, but no worries, it doesn't stop us all being on NSC for the same reason................because we support BHA FC

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Sorry Biscuit, but if everyone were the same, life would be boring

Just because we all have a common love (ie we support BHA FC through thick and thin) doesn't mean that we have to like everyone on NSC

I just happen to dislike BYF for what he stands for, and Express Man/Bitbyte because I happen to think he is a geek and bores me with his postings

I'm sure those two dislike me, but no worries, it doesn't stop us all being on NSC for the same reason................because we support BHA FC
Its boring getting on,so leave byf alone:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hey, Prancing, you should know, up until recently I had no problem with you, please note that I have refrained from taking your rather insulting and profain stance.

I have no idea what your problem is but frankly it's mind over matter, I don't mind coz you really don't matter.

Keyboard warriors like you are nothing but a bore. You can post what you like now as frankly I can't be bothered to waste time on the likes of you.

Try not try to scare me though :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Keyboard warriors?!!!!

Who was it that said something along the lines of wishing cancer upon visiting fans??

Bit naughty that, wasn't it? Tut tut tut

And before you go on about "they insulted my father", why would anyone dream about posting about their father on a football website in the first place?

Sounds very odd to me

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I don't agree with many of byf's posts, but he(they) are ok guys in real life.:dunce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here