Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i just f*cked up huge style

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
my brothers 30th coming up . his fiancee wants to buy him a tag watch and sends me an e mail asking for some advice. anyway a few e mails back and forth sorting out which one etc. i then thought of something about the watch so composed an e mail about it and yes...... sent it to him .

i shouldnt laugh but it is a little bit funny but hes not happy. how can i get myself out of the doghouse on this one?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
my brothers 30th coming up . his fiancee wants to buy him a tag watch and sends me an e mail asking for some advice. anyway a few e mails back and forth sorting out which one etc. i then thought of something about the watch so composed an e mail about it and yes...... sent it to him .

i shouldnt laugh but it is a little bit funny but hes not happy. how can i get myself out of the doghouse on this one?

shag your brothers fiance.............. that might help.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Of course you will now get the full might of NSC Horology experts telling you exactly how shit TAG watches are anyway, and that there are simply hundreds of other watches out there that are a thousand times better.

BTW, I wear a TAG F1 Classic

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Happens all too often with ooomails I'm afraid. I've sent one slagging someone off to that person rather than the intended recipient - not good.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
should read

"who many holes do you play in a day" :facepalm:

or

"TAG the philanderers watch of choice" :facepalm:

Attachments

• tiger-woods-publicity1.jpg
    tiger-woods-publicity1.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 909

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

If your brother really isn't happy, then I think he needs to take a chill pill to be honest. It's a mistake. He's still going to get a nice pressie, it's just it won't quite be a surprise.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
cheers for SOME of the advice. hes saying hes gotta tell her tonight now as the surprise is ruined. i think hes winding me up though

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
If your brother really isn't happy, then I think he needs to take a chill pill to be honest. It's a mistake. He's still going to get a nice pressie, it's just it won't quite be a surprise.

Sound advice there, Mr P. That brother sounds like he's getting far to WOUND UP about the situation.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If your getting an email from her then replying straight back to the same email, how the hell did you copy him in :facepalm:

Or maybe it was a male after thought, whilst thinking about something about the said watch and you emailed to him instead :US:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here