Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I just cant get excited

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
I really cant get excited about next season.

No matter how much I want to the whole thing seems to fail to interest me.

What am I going to do about it.

Watched the albion for as long as I can remember. This is the first time i've felt like this.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Im getting pretty excited now the season is imminent. How can you say you have never felt like this before? Gillingham anyone???

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Well sod you then, I can't wait and I don't even have a season ticket. Drunken away games all season, can't wait. Roll on Oldham. Chin up you'll feel better once the season has started.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
bah to the non-excited people :nono:
The beginning of any season has always been exciting for me, the lust for proper football after a decent summer...marvelous :jester:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Definately begining to get excited now. Not long to wait and for the first time in 3 seasons I've absolutely no idea how we compare to the other teams in our division.

It's going to be interesting.....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Albion Dan said:
Im getting pretty excited now the season is imminent. How can you say you have never felt like this before? Gillingham anyone???

The thing with the Gillingham years was that I always used to look at the other teams in the division, laugh at how tin pot and crap they were and then think "surely we can beat that shower of shite and get out of this poxy division"

Three months and about two wins later, a trip to the Priestfield provoked about as much excitement as watching pre-recorded dirt track American horse racing.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
im well excited...

cant wait for oldham away followed by a piss up in manchester!

saturday drinking sessions B4 home games!

this has to be one of the longest close season I can remember, probably due to the fact theres no Euro/world cup

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I can't wait to put last season behind us. Have a good away trip with mates. Get pissed. Invite tramps into our hotel and win the league.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bring it On!

:bounce: :flameboun

QPR stills seems a long time though:down:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I cant get into it either, and I havent renewed my season ticket . . .got a race car to build, and as expensive as motorspor tis its probably on a par with following the albion :eek:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Turkey said:
I can't wait to put last season behind us. Have a good away trip with mates. Get pissed. Invite tramps into our hotel and win the league.

Not that tramp again Turkey. I still laugh when Dannyseagull told me that he wasn't, in fact, anyone's dad! :lolol: :lolol:

I totally misread that Grimsby thread a few weeks ago. :dunce:

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
Even though I'm not hat optimistic about the season I still can't wait.

The pre-match piss ups,the brilliant atmosphere of away games,the walk to Withdean stadium when you're filled with hope (and beer) and the comedy train trips to away games are all things to saviour.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Danny Seagull said:
Perhaps you can be our Dad next time Buzza. Some hotel floors can be very comfy! :lolol:

Are you saying I'm a tramp Danny?

Daddy Buzza eh?

I'll bring DannyCulliplookalike'sdad. He can be Grandad. (Only Joking Mike:lolol: )

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm currently in the not excited camp. Might not help that I can't go to Burnley and the QPR switch to Monday means a 400 mile round trip, the worst part of which during rush hour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here