Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I just accidentally peed on the toilet floor at work!!!!!

Playing On The Grit

Twitter: @leighjcooper
Apr 2, 2008
We work in converted offices above a shop and the toilet is is pretty much what you'd have in a dodgy converted flat...It's basically just an extra long cubicle with one toilet and a sink and has cheap and nasty laminate flooring.

Anyway, I had been putting off having a pee but got to the point where I couldn't hold out any longer so off I went to the loo. Unfortunately the first wave was stronger than I expected and I missed the bog and drenched the floor. When I finished I looked for the toilet roll so that i could mop it up (using my foot to move it across the floor of course) but (shock horror) there wasn't any.

I knew the next pisser would be in there before it dried out so I got the hand towel and used that to clear it up so that nobody would guess what I had done. I feel a bit bad that everyone will be drying their hands on the towel but, hey, at least noone knows I can't piss straight!

Have you ever missed the target like that and would you have done the same with the hand towel if it was you??!!

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Well, if I had, I certainly wouldn't have posted the fact on here (or any other public forum, for that matter).

:wrong::wrong::wrong::wrong:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Here's yer problem ................... maybe you should do a Larry David and sit from now on :ohmy:

Attachments

• 2675056717_767418acd4.jpg
    2675056717_767418acd4.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 340

Playing On The Grit

Twitter: @leighjcooper
Apr 2, 2008
Well, if I had, I certainly wouldn't have posted the fact on here (or any other public forum, for that matter).

:wrong::wrong::wrong::wrong:

Strange isn't it....when something toilet related happens the first port of call is NSC. Thought my trouble might find a home among the threads about pooh and farting.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm a very law abiding citizen and I try hard to fit in to society.. whenever I go in to a toilet and I see one of those little yellow plastic "A" boards inscribed "Caution, Wet Floor" .. I always do as instructed.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I remember going into the toilets at my old company once, and walking straight back out of trap one as there was wee all over the floor. Sod that, I thought, I'll use trap two.

On my way out, I passed comedian Lee Evans on his way in. He was in the company that day doing some filming for a webcast.

To this day, I've wondered: Did he use trap one? Did he notice? And did he think it was me?

Lee, if you're ever reading NSC, it WASN'T me.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Somebody had a crap on the floor (in the middle of the day) at one of my old places of work.

I had to try and explain it to a bemused client who spotted it sitting there proudly, steaming and fresh in a corridor.

There was also the odd dirty protest, consisting of people wiping their backsides on those roller towel things.

Great days.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Somebody had a crap on the floor (in the middle of the day) at one of my old places of work.

I had to try and explain it to a bemused client who spotted it sitting there proudly, steaming and fresh in a corridor.

There was also the odd dirty protest, consisting of people wiping their backsides on those roller towel things.

Great days.

some people are just sick aint they !

i was sat in my old local in walthamstow one afternoon and a geezer came in and started chatting to me & the landlord about this and that finished his pint and went upstairs to the bog came down and said cherrio to us with a wave. I then went upstairs to have a slash and found he had a shit in the hand basin :ohmy: i came down and told the landlord who rushed out to find the fella, but he was long gone...

sick just sick

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
some people are just sick aint they !

i was sat in my old local in walthamstow one afternoon and a geezer came in and started chatting to me & the landlord about this and that finished his pint and went upstairs to the bog came down and said cherrio to us with a wave. I then went upstairs to have a slash and found he had a shit in the hand basin :ohmy: i came down and told the landlord who rushed out to find the fella, but he was long gone...

sick just sick

It was in Camden as it goes....

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
We work in converted offices above a shop and the toilet is is pretty much what you'd have in a dodgy converted flat...It's basically just an extra long cubicle with one toilet and a sink and has cheap and nasty laminate flooring.

Anyway, I had been putting off having a pee but got to the point where I couldn't hold out any longer so off I went to the loo. Unfortunately the first wave was stronger than I expected and I missed the bog and drenched the floor. When I finished I looked for the toilet roll so that i could mop it up (using my foot to move it across the floor of course) but (shock horror) there wasn't any.

I knew the next pisser would be in there before it dried out so I got the hand towel and used that to clear it up so that nobody would guess what I had done. I feel a bit bad that everyone will be drying their hands on the towel but, hey, at least noone knows I can't piss straight!

Have you ever missed the target like that and would you have done the same with the hand towel if it was you??!!

Get a life you twat.

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009

Great days.

Not as good as the IT bloke I worked with who got pissed at the christmas party, shat himself and was found naked in the boardroom covered in crap.

He never worked at the place again.

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008

Nice one, now every door handle, keyboard, the photocopier, and everything anyone touches after having washed their hands will have your piss on it.

But if it was me, there is a fairly high change i would have done the same. :lolol:

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3151501 said:
I hate it when you've got a hard on in the morning but you're busting for a piss and you gotta stand really far back from the bog and bend down with your hands behind your back til the piss loops in.

lol
also hate it when you get a hard on at work and have to remain seating hoping it goes soonbefore you have to stand up

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Here's yer problem ................... maybe you should do a Larry David and sit from now on :ohmy:

R M Taylor also manages to piss all over the floor whilst standing about 5 feet away from the bowl. :laugh:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Anyone remember on Me Myself & Irene when Jim Carey pisses straight up onto the back wall.f***ing classic.:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here