Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hope it's just single people on here tonight

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The rest of you should be wining and dining your ladies/gentlemen, to the sound of sweet music and the gentle clink of wine glasses.

Leave NSC to the singles tonight please :p

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
:wave:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
We just got back from an efficient visit to the pub with newborn in tow. We managed to walk there have a couple of drinks, eat and return in 2 hours between feeds. Newborn is now attached to my other half so I think my chances of further romance tonight are slim to say the least :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
How about those that wish they were single?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
i'm just waiting for the missus to arrive. she had to work until 8 in the bar so ive got her all the presents nice and ready for her, candles around the room and all that stuff.

was going to cook for her but she decided se wanted take away so thats a weight off my shoulders, i am a student after all :braders:

. even though its still a bit soppy and romantic for my liking

Market Porter

Or The Globe
Feb 14, 2008
South Walk
Now that is a role reversal...Not being sexist in any way whatsoever of course.

Dorking you say...

Remember that from my teenage years, Dorking that is!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We concentrated on Easy 8 tonight. The young fella (12) had his girlfriend round for dinner, so me and the missus set the table, did the dinner, softened the lights, lit a couple of candles, put some background music on, served it up and then fecked off down the pub for 40 minutes so that him and "Rosie" could have their own little grown-up meal together. It all went swimmingly.

I'll take my other half out on Satdee for a slap-up somewhere.

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
We just got back from an efficient visit to the pub with newborn in tow. We managed to walk there have a couple of drinks, eat and return in 2 hours between feeds. Newborn is now attached to my other half so I think my chances of further romance tonight are slim to say the least :lolol:

How about some pics of the newborn (not necessarily attached to your other half though :lolol::lolol:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here