Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have an xbox360, Nintendo wii, Playstation 3 but I'm still not happy, I want more!!

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
That's what happens to children who are spoilt. Nothing is good enough even when you have the best of everything, and that's the feeling I get from some people on here and at the game yesterday. I think some of us are spoilt and need a bloody wake up call.

Please tell me, can it get any better than this:
Top of league and 3 points ahead
Kazenga Lua Lua

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Simple solution, take all their consoles away and give them a Commodore 64:thumbsup:

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
We are 4 points ahead of Bournemouth when we should be 7. If this is significant at the end of the season, I think I'll resurrect this naff thread for public derision.

Fine don't bother me. We drew yesterday not because we played badly but because the ref made a bad decision that's all and in some people eyes we have become shit overnight. If after 10 games we have only won 3 of them, then we have problems.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
We should be happy, but some people are never happy, this has always been true and always will be true. And I own all three consoles.

I won't ever forget going to Gillingham on a cold rainy winters evening, then us being beaton by Carlisle. That's how things bad got in my eyes, compare this to today. We should be bloody jumping up and down with joy.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I won't ever forget going to Gillingham on a cold rainy winters evening, then us being beaton by Carlisle. That's how things bad got in my eyes, compare this to today. We should be bloody jumping up and down with joy.

Have you had a lunch time drink????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here