Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have a spare ticket for the game tomorrrow...

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I have been let down by my brother, as he now can't get a pass from his mrs to come and watch the game! So i have a spare ticket in west stand lower, will sell for face value £30. Happy to meet in a pub in lewes or outside AMEX.

PM if interested. Thanks Nathan.

:albion2:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Can't get a pass from his Mrs? I would fuckin leave my wife if she said I could not go to the first game at Falmer. Tell your brother to grow a pair.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Can't get a pass from his Mrs? I would fuckin leave my wife if she said I could not go to the first game at Falmer. Tell your brother to grow a pair.

Very much THIS

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Just out of interest - what is your brother going to be doing tomorrow that his mrs feels is more important ffs?

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
you are nice person to put this up on nsc , the more the merrier as we all hope for a full house

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Absolutely this. If my better half had attempted to deny me of this, I would of probably reacted like the chap in [MENTION=1022]Wilko[/MENTION] 's avatar!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I have been let down by my brother, as he now can't get a pass from his mrs to come and watch the game! So i have a spare ticket in west stand lower, will sell for face value £30. Happy to meet in a pub in lewes or outside AMEX.

Does your brother post on here. I feel he deserves a mass neg repping!

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place

Sorry to say this about your sister-in-law Nathan, but WHAT A BITCH!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

about time your bruv traded her in for a newer model. Its my wedding anni on 27/9, my mrs had 2 choices, footy or stay at home

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i made sure my missus KNEW the pecking order when i met her...ALBION then EVERYTHING ELSE

she's so well educated now, that if she wants to arrange a family do, she always asks if ive got football that day.

even in the middle of june......bless her

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here