Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have a 1,500 word fictional story to write...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
pick a thread on NSC and embellish it. e.g. the saga of Kev and KFC. :smokin:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
What's it for? How about a drammatic story of survival, league 1 survival that is.

Part of a writing course I am doing. Trying to steer clear of foolsball. I want something inspiring and readable, not a tragic love story!

BoF, how did your anit-modern football piece go?

I am currently in the process of compiling a dossier about that. Watch this space!

So basically people will help you for free then?

It is not going to be a queen's ransom and there is no guarantee that it will be published at all.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Try writing 1500 words explaining the bizzare, attention-seeking behaviour of a middle-aged man on an internet message board.

How does a Female Brazillian Salsa teacher end up in the suburbs of a English town ?

(Write about what you know Bof, list the 5 major things that have affected you in your life, both positive and negative, then go from there) I guess you probably already knew that but hey, thought I'd remind you. Good luck old chap.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
How about something along the lines of a violently fierce battle fought across the years between the forces of the good minority and the evil hordes to provide a new temple of worship for the true believers who will need their temple as a haven from the ever decaying society in which they live.....add some shagging and that's a story....f*** me....I make it into a film!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here