Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have 1292 loyalty points; surely they are awarded in multiples of 10?

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
I just looked online and apparently I have 1292 loyalty points, now I know they are awarded in multiples of 10 so where does the 2 come from?

I started with 1250 and bought tickets for the SSC, Spurs and Gillingham game, so with 20 being awarded for a cup home game that should make 1270 so does anyone know what the other 22 are for?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Have you bought travel vouchers or a parking ST ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
When Spurs and Gills tickets were first released they awarded the 20 points for the Spurs game and none for the Gills game. If you bought both then it didn't really matter, however I guess there were people who didn't so had total points wrong.

Since then they've allocated 20 points for the Gills game. They've not (yet?) taken away the 20 points issued for the Spurs game. That's where 20 of your extra points have come from and you can view that in your Purchase History.

The other 2 is a mystery but a lot of people have them, including me.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes, I've bought a parking ST, surely you dont get awarded loyalty points for that?

somebody else posted they had an odd 2 points and was told by the club its because he had bought a travel voucher.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well, my season ticket account tells me I have 1000 loyalty points, but my dear card top up account is having a dispute with that as it says 1260 loyalty points... go figure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here